Check your account email address ×

Pelosi: America Is Suffering From The "Trump Virus"

Nancy Pelosi Dismissed Coronavirus Threat in February Chinatown Visit: ‘Everything Is Fine Here’

8,648 U.S. Speaker of the House Rep. Nancy Pelosi (C) (D-CA) tours San Francisco's Chinatown on February 24, 2020 in San Francisco, California. Nancy Pelosi joined community leaders on a merchant walk and dim sum lunch in San Francisco's Chinatown as concerns over the Coronavirus have had an impact on businesses … Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
KYLE OLSON
30 Mar 20202,447
2:03

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to investigate President Trump for his actions in the lead-up to the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S., but in February, she dismissed the threat with a visit to San Francisco’s Chinatown.

KPIX documented Pelosi’s February 24 visit to a fortune cookie factory and retailers:

“She has been talking to people along the way, a lot of business owners, a lot of community leaders here in Chinatown who have been concerned about the optics of the coronavirus,” reporter Anne Makovec said as the live shot showed Pelosi shaking hands with locals.

“She has been going around to show that it is perfectly safe to be here,” Makovec said.

“We want to be vigilant about what is out there in other places,” Pelosi said to reporters as her entourage packed the sidewalk. “We want to be careful about how we deal with it, be we do want to say to people, ‘Come to Chinatown. Here we are. We’re careful, safe. Come join us.'”

Makovec emphasized that there were no cases of coronavirus in the city at that point.

In another video, Pelosi told reporters, “Everything is fine here”:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

There sure are.   Its called TDS.  

eat-a-bag-of-dicks-you-bunch-of-dirty-fucking-29849845.png

Sometimes, when I feel there isn’t much to laugh about, I think of Trump and the libtwats crying In that video “the sound of silence”.  I find it soothingly playful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   trump stands a far bigger chance of sinking than those 2 cunts.  they will be in office as long as they want.  

Did you notice the face on the iceberg? :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

She’s nailed it politically. 

:lol:I don't know who is worse, Biden or her? Neither of them are playing with a full deck currently and cards go missing everyday. The rest of the party isn't any better either. You can't possible be serious thinking anyone from the Dem party is ready to lead your country, can you? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

:lol:I don't know who is worse, Biden or her? Neither of them are playing with a full deck currently and cards go missing everyday. The rest of the party isn't any better either. You can't possible be serious thinking anyone from the Dem party is ready to lead your country, can you? 

You can’t be serious to think that anyone from either party can lead this shithole. 

• Like 2

Just now, spin_dry said:

You can’t be serious to think that anyone from either party can lead this shithole. 

Well, I happen to think Trump and the Republicans are more capable/sane than the Dems, but that is just my opinion. 

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump are the same fucking thing. They are in public positions solely out of self interest.

If you’re talking about power I agree. They both had plenty of dough.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

By that logic which is worse 3 years or 30 plus?

I didn't say shit about term limits for congress, all I said was fuck Nancy Pelosi and Donald Trump. Donny would love to be president as long as Pelosi has been in congressional office....