Check your account email address ×

Why I like Trump.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s amazing how the Trump brainwashed members just let the media decide their thinking. Watching Trumps press conference must be too much for their kool aid soaked brains to actually made their own decisions.

Your hypocrisy and your lack of addressing it amazes the rest of us.

This cut was directly from SNOPES website, so please tell the rest of us how using a "truth finding" website is letting the media decide my thinking?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you stay silent when a Russian adversary pays 100k per US soldier. 

Thats says a huge lot about you Snake.

I support out Veterans like millions of others who never served. 

That’s BS and you know it. Yet you keep repeating it.
You and Uncle Joe go to the same dementia clinic?

:lol: 

2 hours ago, bladefever said:

I'm not political. But lets call a moron a moron. If you want it sugar coated don't ask me. We have our problems up here. But not sure how you can compare the shit show going on south of the border and praise Donny J Trump.

You never answered my question about Trudeau? And, you are clearly brainwashed by the U.S. MSM if you think what is going on state side has anything to do with Trump. 

I hate to tell you BF, but your opinion, viewpoint, beliefs are all based on fake news and the fact MSM only shows Trump at his worse and the Dems at their best. Never do they talk about all the good he has done for the U.S. and its citizens. Something you should look up instead of just believing the hate CNN spews to you. 

mediaa13.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Your hypocrisy and your lack of addressing it amazes the rest of us.

This cut was directly from SNOPES website, so please tell the rest of us how using a "truth finding" website is letting the media decide my thinking?

When I used snopes in the past to correct your crap you cried snopes is fake.

Just shut up 

It is the Flynn case that should give us pause. Why was the Washington establishment so willing to go after this guy? Seems to me Flynn's real crime is policy disagreements with Obama and the threat to do something about it. The last three years should teach us to trust no one inside the beltway.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yet you stay silent when a Russian adversary pays 100k per US soldier. 

Thats says a huge lot about you Snake.

I support out Veterans like millions of others who never served. 

You could show support by keeping your yap shut rather than coming off as a bitter  liberal shuffling pawns around the chess board.

A large percentage of cops are vets. How do you square the opinion of cops with that? Add in the percentage of blacks and you support over 50% of the police just on identity politics alone.

Support the vets and the BLM, but just the half you agree with? Seems legit.

You're dismissed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I looked up asshole. There was a picture of 3 cunty looking guys named:

Spin Dry, Jimmy Snacks and Mainecat.

Aka democunts.

Not much happening up in New Bumfuck or wherever you live...SBYL. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My comprehension is fine and my hearing is even better.

Yeah sounds like he’s gonna give her a pardon amirite?  Fuck Jim...wtf. :lol:  All he basically said is he is not following the case but that he had met her in the past, obviously under different circumstances. So I’m not sure what you want him to say. She’s in jail and justice will be served.

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Because he truly loves the flag and loves America.

On 3 October 2006, Trump had an outsized American flag (variously described as being either 15×25 feet or 20×30 feet) installed on an 80-foot-high flagpole at Mar-a-Lago, in violation of local zoning regulations that established a maximum size of 4×6 feet for flags and a maximum height of 42 feet for flagpoles. Trump put up his regulation-violating flag and pole without obtaining either a building permit permit or a variance from local authorities, and the Palm Beach town council accordingly fined him $1,250 (or, in some accounts, $250) for every day the flag remained in place (apparently citing him only for the pole but not the flag itself). Trump in turn filed a $25 million lawsuit against Palm Beach, claiming that the town was selectively enforcing its rules (by not fining other properties that were flying flags in violation of town ordinances) and infringing his constitutional right to free speech.

Six months later the two sides finally reached an agreement during “secret, court-ordered negotiations,” with the town agreeing to waive all fines against Trump for his code-busting flagpole and to “review its ordinances and codes dealing with flagpoles and flags during the next zoning season,” and Trump agreeing to drop his lawsuit, lower the height of his flagpole from 80 to 70 feet, obtain a permit for the pole and move it farther inland, and donate $100,000 “to charities dealing with Iraq War Veterans, [the] American Flag, or the local VA hospital.”

Here we go again. :lol: 

3 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Hey as long as DOW hits 60,000 the boomers might be willing to leave their kids $50,000 to help pay for the new $150 per gallon milk and $16,000 iPhones! Greatest generation ever!

God I hope he is doing a lot of good behind closed doors, cause he is fucking us hard out in the open.

Our Governor Lepage was great, cut taxes, cut spending, gave us a budget surplus for the first time in a long time, he was just politically incorrect so people got all up in arms about it. Trump is an arrogant jackass that is spending like there is infinite money and no inflation is going to happen. He may literally sink this country financially... Make America Greece Again!

Saw an article last week, that Europeans are buying up real estate in Greece, because Greece knocked-down the Corona. 

Meanwhile this country is exploding with the covid. :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah sounds like he’s gonna give her a pardon amirite?  Fuck Jim...wtf. :lol:  All he basically said is he is not following the case but that he had met her in the past, obviously under different circumstances. So I’m not sure what you want him to say. She’s in jail and justice will be served.

Who said anything about a pardon...I simply said that he wished her well and Racer blamed the Liberal Media and you questioned my reading comprehension and he should have said exactly what your last sentence says. 

Donald J Trump. Knows more than the doctors and medical experts. Knows more than his generals and intelligence agency's. Knows more on any topic world-wide then professor's. Knew Covid was a pandemic before anyone else.

Rubbed elbows with Epstein and crew. But never heard / got the feeling or seen something that would have raised a few flags. And can straight face say he doesn't know or hasn't followed this situation. Just more BS to add to his large pile.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Biden is an Alzheimer’s ridden prune. But he doesn’t hump the American flag. 

Can you show me a democrat in DC that does?  Someone like David Clarke?

Edited by racer254

4 hours ago, irv said:

You never answered my question about Trudeau? And, you are clearly brainwashed by the U.S. MSM if you think what is going on state side has anything to do with Trump. 

I hate to tell you BF, but your opinion, viewpoint, beliefs are all based on fake news and the fact MSM only shows Trump at his worse and the Dems at their best. Never do they talk about all the good he has done for the U.S. and its citizens. Something you should look up instead of just believing the hate CNN spews to you. 

mediaa13.jpg

All politicians are crooks. I have relatives in the states. None of which share your beliefs. I was out shopping in cottage country with mask on. 

5 minutes ago, bladefever said:

All politicians are crooks. I have relatives in the states. None of which share your beliefs. I was out shopping in cottage country with mask on. 

u8LMh.gif

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: You spend time in what for all intensive purposes is a political forum bitching about a President that has nothing to do with you.  :lol:  

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey genius...for all Intents and Purposes. 

I thought HM was just kidding but apparently he goofed. It's kind of like rocket science and rocket appliances. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

So, their from Democratic states that likely watch CNN as well? Again, what are your thoughts on Trudeau? Like or dislike him? 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

So, their from Democratic states that likely watch CNN as well? Again, what are your thoughts on Trudeau? Like or dislike him? 

Hang the fuck on... :lol:

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, irv said:

He must be a damn fine minister,  I think Trump has even gone so far as to praise him as a prime minister.  

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

I have many relatives in the USA. Connecticut and Wyoming. Two very different places and they both like Trump.

20 minutes ago, irv said:

I don't like politicians. All crooks. Not sure what party they support or like. Florida looks to be doing great regardless of what is on the news. Covid will just disappear one day soon.