Check your account email address ×

Why I like Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Trudeau is a true liberal twat. Jimmy would love him!

:thumbsup:

Ahhh the old criticize Trump so you just be a liberal talking point...not surprised that’s all you can come up with. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh the old criticize Trump so you just be a liberal talking point...not surprised that’s all you can come up with. 🤣

Yup that makes me laugh. Also Irv. If you don't like trump you automatically support Trudeau. What a pile of hackish garbage 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Snake said:

You could show support by keeping your yap shut rather than coming off as a bitter  liberal shuffling pawns around the chess board.

A large percentage of cops are vets. How do you square the opinion of cops with that? Add in the percentage of blacks and you support over 50% of the police just on identity politics alone.

Support the vets and the BLM, but just the half you agree with? Seems legit.

You're dismissed.

Still nothing about the Putin bounties. Mums the word eh Trumpy.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Can you show me a democrat in DC that does?  Someone like David Clarke?

Biden is not running on Russian money. Trump a Patriot..........he’s everything non Patriot.....fuck him his days are numbered.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Biden is not running on Russian money. Trump a Patriot..........he’s everything non Patriot.....fuck him his days are numbered.

LOL.

Biden has connections to Russia.  Burisma ring a bell?  How about The Lincoln Project, you know, the one you keep getting propaganda from... The one John Weaver is now working for or running.

In April 2019, Weaver signed a six-month contract with a subsidiary of Rosatom, worth $350,000 plus expenses, to lobby on “sanctions or other restrictions in the area of atomic (nuclear) energy, trade or cooperation involving in any way the Russian Federation”[14] and submitted FARA registration form[15]. However, after the report of the contract has been published, Weaver cancelled the contract. [16]

7 hours ago, s pump said:

I don't think I like your tone. Have you been watching  NPR lately? Better get your sit together before snow mo season.

I consider myself a fiscal conservative (and anti interventionist) and I really can't stand how Trump is running the checkbook of this country. You and Woolard have run successful businesses so you know this guy is doing a shit job of that. Like I said Biden is no better which is why I'm voting for neither. :bc:

7 hours ago, Snake said:

You know about LePage what the media told you about LePage.

Yep. He did all those things. But if you had a little inside baseball you would see what the man was really about and how he operated.

Better than a dem? 1,000 times better.

Different than Trump? Don't be so sure.

I think Lepage was what Trump was promoting himself to be, but has failed on that front hard. We did a big tax cut, but instead of cutting spending we started spending even more in an already booming economy instead of trying to get our fiscal house in order while times were good, so now we're extra fucked now with just about no bullets left besides infinite QE. We are going to be in real tough shape after we come out of the other side of this...

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

Find me someone like that and I will vote for that person all day long, but with the current crop of opponents against trump, he is the one that may do it first.

I mean Obama spent less than Trump, i hate to say Biden might even spend less considering the fact he is just going to be a puppet with his level of cognitive decline...

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Lepage might have not been PC but he is 1000x better than that bitch you all have now.   No idea why any business with the ability to move doesn't leave the state given the anti business/ high tax climate.  

Yeah fuck Janet Mills, she is running the state into the ground financially, can't believe they haven't increased income taxes yet... Shawn Moody came closer than I thought, I thought he would be a decent follow-up to Lepage. Maybe he'll run in 2022

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

I don't like politicians. All crooks. Not sure what party they support or like. Florida looks to be doing great regardless of what is on the news. Covid will just disappear one day soon.

So, you just thought you'd slam Trump for something to do? Funny, I don't ever see you slamming Trudope when he is easily 10x worse and is destroying Canada right before your very eyes. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Yup that makes me laugh. Also Irv. If you don't like trump you automatically support Trudeau. What a pile of hackish garbage 

I was curious what his political stance was and if he was a Lib or Con? But you bring up a point. Trudope doesn't care about Canada nor its citizens and Trump is the complete opposite but I was curious if BF realized that based on what U.S. MSM feeds him. What about you, Kev? Think boy blunder is doing a great job up here?

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

2017. I am sure his thoughts about Trudope have changed immensely if that article and Trumps supposed views of him back then were real? 

You clowns have no idea how good you have it with Trump. I'd replace Trudope with Trump any day of the week. 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

So, you just thought you'd slam Trump for something to do? Funny, I don't ever see you slamming Trudope when he is easily 10x worse and is destroying Canada right before your very eyes. 

I was curious what his political stance was and if he was a Lib or Con? But you bring up a point. Trudope doesn't care about Canada nor its citizens and Trump is the complete opposite but I was curious if BF realized that based on what U.S. MSM feeds him. What about you, Kev? Think boy blunder is doing a great job up here?

2017. I am sure his thoughts about Trudope have changed immensely if that article and Trumps supposed views of him back then were real? 

You clowns have no idea how good you have it with Trump. I'd replace Trudope with Trump any day of the week. 

Trudeau is one of our worst pms. Harper being our best or nearly best.  Wish we could go back to those days.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Trump was the best option in 2016 and he will be the best option in 2020. Nothing more.

Yes and that’s why I voted for him but he has turned out to be an utter fucking failure so worry about the irrelevant province you live in. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes and that’s why I voted for him but he has turned out to be an utter fucking failure so worry about the irrelevant province you live in. 

How so, Jim? I know he isn't perfect but what has he not done or screwed up so badly with that he is a "utter fucking failure"? I'm not trying to disagree with you, I simply don't know what you're referring to?

2 hours ago, GGNHL said:

I consider myself a fiscal conservative (and anti interventionist) and I really can't stand how Trump is running the checkbook of this country. You and Woolard have run successful businesses so you know this guy is doing a shit job of that. Like I said Biden is no better which is why I'm voting for neither. :bc:

I think Lepage was what Trump was promoting himself to be, but has failed on that front hard. We did a big tax cut, but instead of cutting spending we started spending even more in an already booming economy instead of trying to get our fiscal house in order while times were good, so now we're extra fucked now with just about no bullets left besides infinite QE. We are going to be in real tough shape after we come out of the other side of this...

I mean Obama spent less than Trump, i hate to say Biden might even spend less considering the fact he is just going to be a puppet with his level of cognitive decline...

Yeah fuck Janet Mills, she is running the state into the ground financially, can't believe they haven't increased income taxes yet... Shawn Moody came closer than I thought, I thought he would be a decent follow-up to Lepage. Maybe he'll run in 2022

trumps always had daddy to bail him out of bad decisions and failure.  he doesn't have that to fall back on now.   

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

45 minutes ago, irv said:

How so, Jim? I know he isn't perfect but what has he not done or screwed up so badly with that he is a "utter fucking failure"? I'm not trying to disagree with you, I simply don't know what you're referring to?

So, you have anything, Jimmy? :dunno: