Check your account email address ×

Amash out

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Has he been in long enough to collect that Cadillac retirement???  He is pretty young

no.

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Congressional pension is a pension made available to members of the United States Congress. ... A full pension is available to members 62 years of age with 5 years of service; 50 years or older with 20 years of service; or 25 years of service at any age.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

no.

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Congressional pension is a pension made available to members of the United States Congress. ... A full pension is available to members 62 years of age with 5 years of service; 50 years or older with 20 years of service; or 25 years of service at any age.

So he will get one when he turns 62 

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’ll be part of the wave rebuilding the GOP post trump. 

Yep and all of the Republican Trump sycophants in the house and senate will be gone.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

bubBYE now.  Fuck Justin Amash.

Why do you say that? What specifically do you not like about the guy and his positions? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do you say that? What specifically do you not like about the guy and his positions? 

Trump has been under assault by the D party and he piled on.  I consider Trumps accomplishments and steerage of the country to be far far more important, than how obnoxious he is.  So anyone who gets in the way of that can get hit by a bus as far as I'm concerned.  Its black and white to me.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 1:17 PM, SSFB said:

I thought he decided this like a month ago?

Yah his POTUS run but now he can't win his congressional seat which was the reason he tried the other :finger: guess when you vote to impeach for no crime shit happens :fuckyou:

On 7/18/2020 at 10:12 AM, DriftBusta said:

Trump has been under assault by the D party and he piled on.  I consider Trumps accomplishments and steerage of the country to be far far more important, than how obnoxious he is.  So anyone who gets in the way of that can get hit by a bus as far as I'm concerned.  Its black and white to me.

Oh fuck off....Trump is fucking filth and Amash actually represents constitutional rights and common sense. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh fuck off....Trump is fucking filth and Amash actually represents constitutional rights and common sense. 

I don't give comfort to my enemies, and the D party should be both of our enemies right now.  Its immaterial what Amash represents, he's retiring.  

Trump has armed federal thugs on American Streets, wants to delay the election (just like the CCP wants to do in Hong Kong), admires and speaks highly of dictators around the globe but yeah the Democrats are the enemy...holy fuck.🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump has armed federal thugs on American Streets, wants to delay the election (just like the CCP wants to do in Hong Kong), admires and speaks highly of dictators around the globe but yeah the Democrats are the enemy...holy fuck.🤣🤣

you're ignoring that long list of his accomplishments though! :lol: 

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't give comfort to my enemies, and the D party should be both of our enemies right now.  Its immaterial what Amash represents, he's retiring.  

Amash is an R

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Armed federal thugs SMH.   City government failed to protect the city.  It's well within the rights of the Federal government to protect federal property.  What would you like all cops to be dressed in pink so they are more easily identified and use their nice words like a 4 year old to ask people to comply with the Law.   Lets replace guns and batons with lollipops and teddy bears to get them to comply.  

There is a huge difference between peaceful protesters and the trash out there just destroying shit because it makes them feel cool.  I have no issue with them taking a beanbag to the ballsack or a rubber bullet to the melon when they are destroying shit.   The "innocents" being caught up in it is on them.  when the protest becomes rioting get the fuck out of dodge.  

Cops do a lot of wrong and harass a lot of people who don't deserve to be harassed.  this isn't that nor TBH was George Floyd where the cops did everything right till they kneeled on him too long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Reality is Amash and Trump were on the same side of plenty of issues.   No question he is pretty hard core conservative.   

Issues wise I could support a Rand Paul/Justin Amash team in 2024.

Issues wise he would make most liberals or democunts sick yet they like him because he said bad things about Trump.

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey thats your narrative, believe it all you want.  I think what you just said was horse shit.  As far as Trump wanting to delay the election, the only way the Dems win is if they cheat with the mail in ballots, which should not be allowed.   If the last 4 years haven't shown you the lengths that the Democrats seem willing to go to, to get rid of Trump, then there is nothing I'm going to say thats going to change your mind.

. “Do I want to see a date changed, no,” Trump said later during a press conference on the coronavirus response. “But I don’t want to see a crooked election.”

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Reality is Amash and Trump were on the same side of plenty of issues.   No question he is pretty hard core conservative.   

Issues wise I could support a Rand Paul/Justin Amash team in 2024.

Issues wise he would make most liberals or democunts sick.

Trump is as far from Amash as Bernie is. Sweet fuck man you are delusional