Check your account email address ×

Formula 1 2022

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'd rather hear JR and Ward Burton :lol:  Do you think they would butcher the drivers names with their southern drawl?

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

We use to call Ward marbles. I loved his interviews.

:lol:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's better than a kick in the ass with a frozen boot!!!!

P1 after the Ferrari pitted.

Red bull has some serious pace.  Ferrari making weird calls and sneaky Russell is right in the mix again... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I see Haas back where they're used to running... season started good for them.  Have a feeling there's going to be some changes there before next season.

I don't think Mick will be back next year.

they need to invert the field and make the fast cars always come from the back.  makes it worth waching vs the usual snoozefest.  once verstapen got himself to the lead i went about my day as him winning was clearly going to happen.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they need to invert the field and make the fast cars always come from the back.  makes it worth waching vs the usual snoozefest.  once verstapen got himself to the lead i went about my day as him winning was clearly going to happen.  

It did make it more interesting with a few of the front runners starting in the back this week.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

how about handing out participation ribbons too for all the competitors while you're at it?

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

It did make it more interesting with a few of the front runners starting in the back this week.

also showed how good the car and driver actually are... into the lead in a dozen laps.

Spa is an overtaking track though

21 hours ago, ckf said:

21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how about handing out participation ribbons too for all the competitors while you're at it?

also showed how good the car and driver actually are... into the lead in a dozen laps.

Spa is an overtaking track though

i find F1 boring most times because the race is pretty much over at qualifying unless you want to wait around for ferrari to make a strategic error.  with such a difference between normallthe first 6 cars and the last 14 inversion would make it interesting.   it's done in a lot of series where there is talent/equipment differences.   

• 1 month later...

Hamilton was back to his old self today, was nice to see.

Sainz got fucked at first turn.

Max had a horrible last pit stop and still won. But damn he was close to track limits multiple times.

Stroll was doing awesome till that late stupid move put him out and Alonso flying, literally.

Vettel was a beast, especially on last lap, driver of the day!!:ylsuper:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I find Hamilton to be one of the few drivers in F1 that I like.  Hamilton came up through the ranks of go carts as a poor barely scratching the money together to compete. He is one of the few who has got to his spot on sheer talent and will. 

No doubt on the guy's talent.  That goes without saying.  He is an amazing driver.  he has just become unlikeable the last few years