Check your account email address ×

Fucking 3 year old gang bangers. ZERO TOLERANCE WITH 3 YEAR OLDS!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

WTF really??

Yeah, 9 at a party in a parking lot, and then 3 others a few hours later..

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...poor MoeMoe now has a city living  rent free in his empty head!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I'm not the one dumpster diving for info on members with disgruntled fat fucks.

What's up with that Smales... so displeased with your own life you want everyone around you to be miserable as well?

You keep right on being the miserable person you are.. I'm just going to enjoy the 3rd week of vacation this year while you wallow in your (and a fat fucks') miserable existence.

If I was president, I would mobilize thousands of US ARMY , and National Guardsmen, and wait for a Saturday night when my surveillance shows the bastards are out on the streets, then I would move in and knock every fukkin black guy to the fukkin pavement, and check every one for guns. 

If it starts a race war, so be it. 

It's gonna' happen sooner or later.

As I've posted for a few years............................BLACKS WILL DESTROY AMERICA. Yes, they hate you that much.   

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I was president, I would mobilize thousands of US ARMY , and National Guardsmen, and wait for a Saturday night when my surveillance shows the bastards are out on the streets, then I would move in and knock every fukkin black guy to the fukkin pavement, and check every one for guns. 

If it starts a race war, so be it. 

It's gonna' happen sooner or later.

As I've posted for a few years............................BLACKS WILL DESTROY AMERICA. Yes, they hate you that much.   

The mayors and governors are seeing to it that, that doesn't happen.  No good fucking reason whatsoever that the police and national guard hasn't shut these idiots down cold.  Pulling down statues all over the place, where are the police?  wtf.

13 hours ago, Snake said:

Get your piece of shit city under control.

hey hey mother fucker how dare you. every one knows this is all the cops fault get on the fucking train and have some kool aid ..then get sad 

only 13 in Minneapolis this weekend . and people are actually pissed about this one because they spilled over lyndale in to cracker town uptown.  can't have that shit around the apple store 

48 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Why are blacks so violent anyway? :dunno:

Two reasons:

1. High testosterone- makes them want to fuck, fight, be highly aggressive.

2. Black culture- their mothers bring them up to fight, hate, attack, and not be afraid of the consequences.

3. Lower IQs- They can't compete with society in general, so they strike out in anger.