Check your account email address ×

This Is What Happens When The Good Ones Try To Stop The Bad Ones

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IDGAF

House niggers huh?

So all you give a fuck about is the final play, noot everything leading up to it.

The mayor and the chief OWN the police.

Wanna cry racism or whatever the whine du jour is, fine, but expect to be called out on the blatant absurdness of the post.

Edited by Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

House niggers huh?

So all you give a fuck about is the final play, noot everything leading up to it.

The mayor and the chief OWN the police.

Wanna cry racism or whatever the whine du jour is, fine, but expect to be called out on the blatant absurdness of the post.

I didn’t cry anything nor did I mention race..the truth of the matter is that yes the fired officer is a black woman and the officer she tried to stop is a white man..I simply said that this is what happens when the good ones try to stop the bad ones. Cops protect their own regardless of race.

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t cry anything nor did I mention race..the truth of the matter is that yes the fired officer is a black woman and the officer she tried to stop is a white man..I simply said that this is what happens when the good ones try to stop the bad ones. Cops protect their own regardless of race.

Black lives matter.

Just not to democrat liberals.

Huh?

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Girls have vaginas and boys have penises

And you have a hymen apparently

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Truth of the matter is you wanted it to be about race.  LIke not even a doubt.

This guy was a real piece of shit and really proves because of the thin blue line he was left to probably abuse many citizens.  He eventually had to do some time but probably not enough.  In the article below it talks about how they required him to testify about some other cops and how it was such a brave and hard thing for him to do.  I think that speaks volumes to how thick that blue line is and is one of the roots of the problem.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/12/12/former-buffalo-cop-sentenced-to-prison-and-home-confinement/

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you have a hymen apparently

Truth of the matter is you wanted it to be about race.  LIke not even a doubt.

Well if what Moe said is true it shows that Cop protection supersedes race, gender, ect....and your position assigning is false...nice try. 
BTW anybody see the Republican version of the police reform bill....increases funding and that’s about it. Doesn’t ban no knock warrants, doesn’t ban chokeholds, doesn’t eliminate qualified immunity....SMH. 

21 minutes ago, F3600 said:

This guy was a real piece of shit and really proves because of the thin blue line he was left to probably abuse many citizens.  He eventually had to do some time but probably not enough.  In the article below it talks about how they required him to testify about some other cops and how it was such a brave and hard thing for him to do.  I think that speaks volumes to how thick that blue line is and is one of the roots of the problem.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/12/12/former-buffalo-cop-sentenced-to-prison-and-home-confinement/

You had to dig back 11 years to find an evil white man?

You know how many elderly people, children, etc. The savages have tortured and murdered in that time??

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

We know.

Doesn't fit your narrative.

:finger:

How the fuck do you manage to post  on a Wednesday morning, while operating a CAT D10????   

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

That's a pretty politically incorrect thing to say. :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

It's funny that Republicans say Democrats are racists, and they are, but somehow they think it must mean Republicans aren't. 

No, sweetie, they're both racist.

What makes a white person not racist?  What's the official checklist?

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

considering your leftist leanings you should be aware thats no longer the case.   you can be whatever you want to be.   

He has the memory of a goldfish.  He forgot all about that narrative 10 seconds after he posted about it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

It's funny that Republicans say Democrats are racists, and they are, but somehow they think it must mean Republicans aren't. 

No, sweetie, they're both racist.

Some of today's Republicans actually think they're like Civil War Republicans though. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Some of today's Republicans actually think they're like Civil War Republicans though. 

Absolutely. But they're also against tearing down monuments to Confederates. It's weird.