Check your account email address ×

Just Be Grateful The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Isn't Defending Its Property The Way A White Republican Man Would

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

no not necessarily,this is a country of opportunity for everyone, even lazy and dumb people can succeed. I know a couple.

BTW who says you arent? 

More proof of the flaws of capitalism

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Get some friends together and  lay in the road until they clean it up 

I could support that and I would certainly donate to the cause 

:lol:

Capitalists create a huge environmental disaster. Largest inland oil spill ever.

They fail to clean it up, so now people who are mad about it (which should be everyone, but this country is full of bootlickers) should go get run over in the street to somehow compel enbridge to finish the job. 

Sounds logical. I mean, I really can't argue with that. It's like Vulcan level logic. Amazing.

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalists create a huge environmental disaster. Largest inland oil spill ever.

They fail to clean it up, so now people who are mad about it (which should be everyone, but this country is full of bootlickers) should go get run over in the street to somehow compel enbridge to finish the job. 

Sounds logical. I mean, I really can't argue with that. It's like Vulcan level logic. Amazing.

Murica Mutha fucker!

Edited by Anler

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

first of all no one said get run over and whos not mad? Its simply you are very vocal about it so you should take action. It should have never happened in the first place and heads should roll. If there is anyplace for heavy government oversight this is it. 

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

first of all no one said get run over and whos not mad? Its simply you are very vocal about it so you should take action. It should have never happened in the first place and heads should roll. If there is anyplace for heavy government oversight this is it. 

I say he should get run over! Should I start a pole thread?

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Yes, because laying in the street won't get you run over. 

So fucking dumb. :lol:

And your kneejerk defense of these scumbags says your statement that 'heads should roll" is a lie.

Edited by motonoggin

38 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So enbridge shouldn't clean it up, but volunteers should?

These people are so fucked.

41 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Can't wait to see pics of you and your friends doing volunteer work ,cleaning up the mess.

35 minutes ago, bussman said:

If they clean it up how will they ever remain evil capitalists then? 

What happened to those right wing ideals of being responsible for your actions. If oil companies don't have to pay for the messes they make.

If they are so confident that their pipelines don't leak, why do they lobby congress to limit their exposure to their own fuck ups. 

Why the fuck would the "pull your self up by your own bootstraps" think volunteers should clean up someone else's mess?

Right now in Canada they have approved another pipeline even though they don't have the ability to clean up the dilbit.

The right wing uses the word sheeple a lot. But in this situation, the oil companies have a product that they are moving through pipelines. The pipelines will leak and they can't clean it up. Wouldn't sheeple describe the people that support this? The people that allow oil companies to fuck over their environment without paying for it are the sheeple. 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

it sure as fuck made you a lazy old bitch :lol::lol:

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

These people are so fucked.

What happened to those right wing ideals of being responsible for your actions. If oil companies don't have to pay for the messes they make.

If they are so confident that their pipelines don't leak, why do they lobby congress to limit their exposure to their own fuck ups. 

Why the fuck would the "pull your self up by your own bootstraps" think volunteers should clean up someone else's mess?

Right now in Canada they have approved another pipeline even though they don't have the ability to clean up the dilbit.

The right wing uses the word sheeple a lot. But in this situation, the oil companies have a product that they are moving through pipelines. The pipelines will leak and they can't clean it up. Wouldn't sheeple describe the people that support this? The people that allow oil companies to fuck over their environment without paying for it are the sheeple. 

Yup. Bootlickers.

Has a dispersal date been given for this yet?  I'm curious to see just how devoted these protestors are to this "cause".  And it's going to take more than a few "ultimate sacrifices" for their cause to succeed.  

I think like most of these, interest will fall dramatically when they are put to a real test.  I hope I'm wrong.  Let's see some true integrity from protestors for once. Let's see the "human shields" be just that to really prompt a direction change.

Say what you mean...and do what you say. Dedicate yourself. Some call it "integrity".

Just now, Zambroski said:

Has a dispersal date been given for this yet?  I'm curious to see just how devoted these protestors are to this "cause".  And it's going to take more than a few "ultimate sacrifices" for their cause to succeed.  

I think like most of these, interest will fall dramatically when they are put to a real test.  I hope I'm wrong.  Let's see some true integrity from protestors for once. Let's see the "human shields" be just that to really prompt a direction change.

Say what you mean...and do what you say. Dedicate yourself. Some call it "integrity".

Lol. Nice speech.