Check your account email address ×

Just Be Grateful The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Isn't Defending Its Property The Way A White Republican Man Would

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Moto is ok with the other pipes under the river but this is one git his attention!

Cuz media told him to . What a good lil sheep

There is a 60 yr old pipeline under the straits of Mackinaw. It's called 'Line 5' and is run by enbridge. Look up their safety and leak records and tell me you're comfortable with this company running a pipeline that runs right through North America's single largest surface freshwater reserve.

Not only that, those cheesedicks wanted to increase the flow rate and pressure in the pipeline. 

What could possibly go wrong? A pipeline 10 years past its serviceable life being stressed to the absolute limit? Under the continents single largest freshwater lakes? Sounds safe...

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Pipelines near the Mackinac bridge are far more dangerous and concerning. I guess everyone up there just doesn't care....or are in staging waiting on media direction  

Been a lot of protesting and activism around line 5. 

You just don't know it because the media doesn't tell you about it.

Just now, motonoggin said:

There is a 60 yr old pipeline under the straits of Mackinaw. It's called 'Line 5' and is run by enbridge. Look up their safety and leak records and tell me you're comfortable with this company running a pipeline that runs right through North America's single largest surface freshwater reserve.

Not only that, those cheesedicks wanted to increase the flow rate and pressure in the pipeline. 

What could possibly go wrong? A pipeline 10 years past its serviceable life being stressed to the absolute limit? Under the continents single largest freshwater lakes? Sounds safe...

Ya look up the new pipe they are laying , 1000x safer than what's in Michigan yet you fire up the meme gun for SD 

What's the percentage of SD residents involved in the protest anyway? 10%

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Been a lot of protesting and activism around line 5. 

You just don't know it because the media doesn't tell you about it.

Do you have a string of memes and post you've made about it? 

And ya when the media tells you too is when you will sheep

Edited by washedupmxer

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Ya look up the new pipe they are laying , 1000x safer than what's in Michigan yet you fire up the meme gun for SD 

What's the percentage of SD residents involved in the protest anyway? 10%

Does it matter? 

A pipeline break in this area threatens the water supply for 20 million people.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Sounds like butthurt, but ok.

Sounds like you only care about whTs on the msm and only develop thoughts based on what they tell you. Your type of action is posting someone else's thoughts in a meme because making your own or original thought is entirely too much work for you. One meme you created about the straights pipe or topic on could have left you with a shred of credibility.... But you are a keyboard warrior for the left side msm

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Sounds like you only care about whTs on the msm and only develop thoughts based on what they tell you. Your type of action is posting someone else's thoughts in a meme because making your own or original thought is entirely too much work for you. One meme you created about the straights pipe or topic on could have left you with a shred of credibility.... But you are a keyboard warrior for the left side msm

Standing rock is where the current front line is. Activists in Michigan managed to kill the effort to increase flow and pressure in line 5. It's going to take a while to shut down the line entirely. 

Probably won't happen until there is a leak, sadly.

So line 5 is less important? Fuck you are a simpleton 

Don't put words in my mouth, Mr logical fallacy. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Standing rock is where the current front line is. Activists in Michigan managed to kill the effort to increase flow and pressure in line 5. It's going to take a while to shut down the line entirely. 

Probably won't happen until there is a leak, sadly.

Don't put words in my mouth, Mr logical fallacy. 

What did you do in support? Post a meme? Btw an answer I already know isn't required

Edited by washedupmxer

If that is true so is your house. Now what?

Well, if they were Israel and we were Palestinians, you'd be cheering on the slaughter of my children in the service of the original occupants. 

But since they're native Americans, you'd be opposed to them and take up arms against them. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Well, if they were Israel and we were Palestinians, you'd be cheering on the slaughter of my children in the service of the original occupants. 

But since they're native Americans, you'd be opposed to them and take up arms against them. 

Nice deflect of a non answer

Saying that pipe crosses their land is no different than me saying your house is on it. Or do you only respect signed agreements that fit your narrative?

Regardless of your constant inactive support for these pipes what is your solution? 

Move towards renewables. If Bush had done something about it after 9/11, we'd be 15 years into it by now and he'd be seen as a national hero instead of a warmonger. 

Nice deflect of a non answer

Saying that pipe crosses their land is no different than me saying your house is on it. Or do you only respect signed agreements that fit your narrative?

The land their on was ceded to them in 1851 under treaty.

All these other stupid tangents you're off on are irrelevant.

Yep and the pipeline is 5 miles away. Do you just read left leaning news and memes?

Upstream from a large water supply used for both drinking water and crop irrigation. 

Sounds safe. 

This is humanity's major stumbling block. Hubris.

Refer to Fukushima for the latest example of human hubris.