Check your account email address ×

Just Be Grateful The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Isn't Defending Its Property The Way A White Republican Man Would

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

IMG_20161204_112220.jpg

I keep hearing about all these "Vet" protectors... Yet to see anything that verifies their number. I think it is a huge political stunt ran by that one guy who claimed thousands were coming. I have to call BS on that until there is anything that can confirm even a fraction of that number. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I keep hearing about all these "Vet" protectors... Yet to see anything that verifies their number. I think it is a huge political stunt ran by that one guy who claimed thousands were coming. I have to call BS on that until there is anything that can confirm even a fraction of that number. 

Hard to get information out of the camp due to all the electronic interference from law enforcement.

And state media will only cover it in way that makes protectors look bad

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hard to get information out of the camp due to all the electronic interference from law enforcement.

Yes but in the age of social media people post before going. I have seen nothing of the sort. If there is electronic interference, it is not constant and total from what you posted earlier as well. I still have not seen any reliable information to them actually being there. I find that suspect seeing I am still pretty closely tied to the community through social media. Just saying, I would be weary of this claim of vets being their in any sort of substantial numbers. A few sure, but they made it seem as if there were thousands. I would be surprised if their were even hundreds...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes but in the age of social media people post before going. I have seen nothing of the sort. If there is electronic interference, it is not constant and total from what you posted earlier as well. I still have not seen any reliable information to them actually being there. I find that suspect seeing I am still pretty closely tied to the community through social media. Just saying, I would be weary of this claim of vets being their in any sort of substantial numbers. A few sure, but they made it seem as if there were thousands. I would be surprised if their were even hundreds...

Tulsi Gabbard tweeted that she was in the Bismarck airport and the place was packed with vets arriving to go to standing rock.

I'd be AMAZED if the number was anywhere close to 100.  I think it's mostly crap.  Buncha guys wearing army surplus.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't see the media covering it poorly at all.  I see the media portraying it as a peaceful and just cause...when, it may not really be either.  I think the media is their ally in this.  Again, all it's gonna take is some real sacrifice and the world will come calling.....do they have it in them?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'd be AMAZED if the number was anywhere close to 100.  I think it's mostly crap.  Buncha guys wearing army surplus.

I don't see the media covering it poorly at all.  I see the media portraying it as a peaceful and just cause...when, it may not really be either.  I think the media is their ally in this.  Again, all it's gonna take is some real sacrifice and the world will come calling.....do they have it in them?

You're hoping someone dies?

No media profiles... Media loves them some shit like this, yet it is quiet on the vet front... I find that suspect. I think a lot of fakers are there, but actual vets in real numbers, I will have to see something more than some lady's testimony of what she saw in an airport.

No media profiles... Media loves them some shit like this, yet it is quiet on the vet front... I find that suspect. I think a lot of fakers are there, but actual vets in real numbers, I will have to see something more than some lady's testimony of what she saw in an airport.

Gabbard is also a vet.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're hoping someone dies?

Why would would you guess I'm "hoping" for death?  I'm saying it's gonna be necessary.  I'm saying I want to see some REAL SACRIFICE in all these god damn "I'm disenfranchised" protests.  And that includes your little "show".  You post shit all the time indicating violence.....you think that scares people?  I mean REAL people ready to oppose you?  Laughable.

So..let's see who's willing to slide all the chips into the center of the table for this.  You are apparently too busy working under the capitalist system in which you quickly denounce to be there yourself....but, send your "thoughts and prayers" to them.  It's the same thing.

C'mon man.  Time to wake up a bit.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Gabbard is also a vet.

I know. Just a lot of holes. Not saying I don't want it to be true or anything like that as whatever people want to peacefully protest after being in uniform I support them, but there are a lot of holes that normally preface any sort of major vet movement on social media. I have seen none of them. I could be wrong. Just something about how the press releases about 2000 vets came out struck me as odd. Call it gut feeling. 

Did they land at the airport with hand gliders?  Bet there is a few pipe lines at the airport . Maybe they should protest the airport you say they flew into. This is no different than the peaple that pound their chest with Sharpton and Jackson. Just a different color.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why would would you guess I'm "hoping" for death?  I'm saying it's gonna be necessary.  I'm saying I want to see some REAL SACRIFICE in all these god damn "I'm disenfranchised" protests.  And that includes your little "show".  You post shit all the time indicating violence.....you think that scares people?  I mean REAL people ready to oppose you?  Laughable.

So..let's see who's willing to slide all the chips into the center of the table for this.  You are apparently to busy working under the capitalist system in which you quickly denounce to be there yourself....but, send your "thoughts and prayers" to them.  It's the same thing.

C'mon man.  Time to wake up a bit.

14523130_10154796847194739_8561171863025869576_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Did they land at the airport with hand gliders?  Bet there is a few pipe lines at the airport . Maybe they should protest the airport you say they flew into. This is no different than the peaple that pound their chest with Sharpton and Jackson. Just a different color.

15219970_1340933679250186_1227158950811106526_n.jpg

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

14523130_10154796847194739_8561171863025869576_n.jpg

Without police society would regress and be at a constant state of killing, plundering and kidnapping and slavery...  much like the native americas were before christopher columbus.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Without police society would regress and be at a constant state of killing, plundering and kidnapping and slavery...  much like the native americas were before christopher columbus.

Spoken like a true bootlicker

15232299_1163131157055569_7996203336943710000_n.jpg