Check your account email address ×

Just Be Grateful The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Isn't Defending Its Property The Way A White Republican Man Would

Just now, motonoggin said:

Mass evolution of thought will be essential. This has to be a voluntary change. That's why I say it is a multigenerational struggle.

ysABWLz.png

As long as we keep messing with natural selection, liberals will exist. As long as liberals exist society will be weak. 

Just now, Sludgey said:

As long as we keep messing with natural selection, liberals will exist. As long as liberals exist society will be weak. 

If they'd quit enabling fascists and murdering leftist revolutionaries, we'd be a lot further ahead.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

If they'd quit enabling fascists and murdering leftist revolutionaries, we'd be a lot further ahead.

Why do you think leftist revolutionists keep losing? Because they're weak faggots.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. So trying to achieve more equality and freedom amongst mankind is just a silly dream. 

Too cynical for me. Cynicism is the refuge of cowards.

1st Bold: Humans only have, or will ever have, the freedom in which they are willing to fight to the death to achieve.  Anything less is a dream.  At least that's what our history has proven.

2nd bold:  I can dig on this.  However, there have been studies that have shown that humans are incapable of a truly self-less acts.  i.e. there's always got to be something in it for us.  We are "special" that way. 

Just now, Sludgey said:

Why do you think leftist revolutionists keep losing? Because they're weak faggots.

From what I've read about recent revolutions, liberals and authoritarian Communists will always betray the anarchists. 

It is their mistaken belief that we need some form of ruler that ultimately splits the revolution.

Bottom line is, until there are many more anarchists than tankies and liberals, the success of the revolution is always in peril.

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

And extremely sparse in numbers because they cannot effectively narrow their cause and communicate it as a group to motivate enough new recruits.  "Us against everybody else."  Dumb. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

1st Bold: Humans only have, or will ever have, the freedom in which they are willing to fight to the death to achieve.  Anything less is a dream.  At least that's what our history has proven.

2nd bold:  I can dig on this.  However, there have been studies that have shown that humans are incapable of a truly self-less acts.  i.e. there's always got to be something in it for us.  We are "special" that way. 

Have you ever read Max Stirner? He talks about that a little.

He theorizes that even something often seen as a selfless act is selfish, because it makes the actor feel good to help others. 

Interesting author.

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He theorizes that even something often seen as a selfless act is selfish, because it makes the actor feel good to help others. 

Interesting author.

Sounds like a cry baby sad sack left wing revolutionary

12 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Interesting author.

Yes.  I started a thesis on the biological and psychological evolution of altruism between humans and lower forms of animals.  I gave up on it though...the personal gains weren't enough I guess.  :lol:  I did one on religious "crutching" instead.  It was easier (and shorter).  :lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Sounds like a cry baby sad sack left wing revolutionary

No, he rejected any and all political ideologies. He referred to them as 'spooks'. Basically said gender, race, religion, and politics are meaningless social constructs.

He was a different guy. He and Engels were frenemies.  

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Maybe protest (I mean not you of course but people that actually do something) the older lines 

Why do you get to say what is an acceptable form of protest, bootlicker?

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

That property they are running it on is no more the tribes than the property you sleep on. 

How do you get so sucked into the things without thinking for yourself first... 

So no one downstream of a potential disastrous leak can say anything?

Seems legit...

• Gold Member

Sounds like the pipeline is going to be over 80 ft below the river bed with shutoff valves on each side of the river.  Even if it did leak who is to say it would even leak into the river before it was shut off.  Its using heavier and stronger pipe in the river section so a leak if happens will prolly happen elsewhere

On 11/26/2016 at 11:59 AM, motonoggin said:

From what I've read about recent revolutions, liberals and authoritarian Communists will always betray the anarchists. 

It is their mistaken belief that we need some form of ruler that ultimately splits the revolution.

Bottom line is, until there are many more anarchists than tankies and liberals, the success of the revolution is always in peril.

Bottom line is we need to get rid of all of the Jews, blacks and Arabs. The earth will be a much friendlier place. Maybe throw the English and the French too..