Check your account email address ×

Just Be Grateful The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Isn't Defending Its Property The Way A White Republican Man Would

we just need to settle this like we have all rez disputes . ship in a truck load of old bumpy face whisky to trade for there acceptance to this slice modern reality . they will jump all over the trade .hell they will be pushing each other out of the way to get there x on the dotted line.  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

we just need to settle this like we have all rez disputes . ship in a truck load of old bumpy face whisky to trade for there acceptance to this slice modern reality . they will jump all over the trade .hell they will be pushing each other out of the way to get there x on the dotted line.  

15203216_10100579984678133_6124320265581395259_n.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How about some small pox infected blankets :dunno: 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Everyone who relies on water for life has a stake in this, regardless of ownership of the surface soil.

By the condition of their own water treatment facility they don't care about their water either 

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

So apparently the lady who got her arm blown off it was from her own home made bomb made from a 2 lb propane canister, not from any police grenade.  Dumb cunt should be inprisoned for that instead the media is spreading the wrong info.

Link

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Every heard of an oil water separator :lol: 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, because peteochemically tainted water is fine as long as water treatment facilities are around. 

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

You missed the point. No surprise there though 

No, I didn't. You seem to think that the need to treat tainted water is more important than preventing that contamination in the first place.

I don't think I need to say how fucking backwards that is.

39 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, I didn't. You seem to think that the need to treat tainted water is more important than preventing that contamination in the first place.

They don't care about their water.

they didn't care about the entire thing until earth justice got involved.

you're literally playing into corporate politics here 

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

They don't care about their water.

they didn't care about the entire thing until earth justice got involved.

you're literally playing into corporate politics here 

Lol. 

Always projecting an ulterior motive onto your perceived opposition. 

That's the mark of a person often motivated by ulterior motives.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I agree with your post, however the Standing Rock Indians water treatment plant hasn't worked properly in years.  They don't care about clean water enough to fix what they already have, then go on the rampage about this pipeline.  Guess what, there's already an existing pipeline there!  Fucking idiots.

59 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I agree with your post, however the Standing Rock Indians water treatment plant hasn't worked properly in years.  They don't care about clean water enough to fix what they already have, then go on the rampage about this pipeline.  Guess what, there's already an existing pipeline there!  Fucking idiots.

Then you can see why they are opposed to doubling their risk. 

You're making my case.

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, because peteochemically tainted water is fine as long as water treatment facilities are around. 

well then show us all how big of a humanitarian u really are . time to sell the car the sleds toss the furnace in the recycling bin and walk the walk . or shut the fuck up U hypocritical hack .  also cancel the power at the house that is also most likely Nat gas or fuel oil . if your local plant is still coal to bad the train to get it there was still run on fuel pipe lined in.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well then show us all how big of a humanitarian u really are . time to sell the car the sleds toss the furnace in the recycling bin and walk the walk . or shut the fuck up U hypocritical hack .  also cancel the power at the house that is also most likely Nat gas or fuel oil . if your local plant is still coal to bad the train to get it there was still run on fuel pipe lined in.

He works for a natural gas company! :lol:

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. 

Always projecting an ulterior motive onto your perceived opposition. 

That's the mark of a person often motivated by ulterior motives.

Neat deflection 

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I believe the pipeline also offered to relocate their facility too or something so there would be  zero issues.

should have resolved any misgivings. But oddly it did not. Ponderous.