Check your account email address ×

Jimmy Carter level popularity.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

at least Carter is a good person,  Trump might be one of the biggest POS ever to be president.  

2df8bcb553df70c6ca7eb86d7b1dad8e.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

at least Carter is a good person,  Trump might be one of the biggest POS ever to be president.  

Carter was an inept buffoon as a POTUS.  But, I give total props for him doing what he’s done (and tried to do) since he left office.  He’s a decent man and good person.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Carter was an inept buffoon as a POTUS.  But, I give total props for him doing what he’s done (and tried to do) since he left office.  He’s a decent man and good person.

And one of the smartest presidents ever. He was a handed a shit show following Vietnam. 

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Billy was a mess morally.  Still given a choice I'd much rather hang out for the day with Bill although I would not let either of them near my daughter

Bill would be a hoot. I think Dubya would be too.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t think he’s all that bright but, it doesn’t matter.

Way more intelligent than you. He was selected personally by Rickover to assist in the development of the nuclear submarine. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Way more intelligent than you. He was selected personally by Rickover to assist in the development of the nuclear submarine. 

This was just stupid.  “He was smarter than you!”  Well, where do you rank then?  :lol:

He wasn’t even a Nuke E and while he did graduate with a BS from Annapolis, he was far from a star because of the war shoving them through the program to graduate and take a commission.  He was no genius but, like I said, that didn’t matter....and still doesn’t.  The world is run by C students.

Now, go make love to your peanut Carter doll.  Swap out with Obama and Hillary.  Hillary is the one with the penis.