Check your account email address ×

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The chugs bailed out the Pilgrims at Plymouth Rock, the white man to show his appreciation later relocated the chugs to reservations :news:

Happy Thanksgiving to all :bc:  

...but to save on "relocation costs", we transferred a host of diseases to them, completely decimating their populations first.  Ughhhh......modern day "white guilt" is stupid.  Go back in history for the really gross stuff.

HEY.....Enough "Debbie Downer" shit!  Let's all fuck up some groceries today like it is our job!  I don't know how many pounds of food my stomach can hold at one time before "reverse" kicks in, but I enjoy finding out every year!  I think this is a uniquely American trait for sure.  GO USA!  :lol:

Image result for happy thanksgiving pilgrims family guy

• Platinum Contributing Member

Stuffing Recipe.

1 loaf white bread toasted, buttered and cut into small squares

1 pound ground beef

1 pound pork sausage

1 container of fresh mushrooms

1 bunch celery

1 medium onion

2 eggs

Sage, Thyme, Salt and Pepper

Brown beef and sausage and then chop celery, onion and mushrooms and sauté until tender. Mix croutons, meat, vegetables, eggs and spices and stuff bird or cook alone in a baking dish.....delicious!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Stuffing Recipe.

1 pound ground beef

1 pound pork sausage

1 bunch celery

1 medium onion

2 eggs

Brown beef and sausage and then chop celery, onion and mushrooms and sauté until tender. Mix croutons, meat, vegetables, eggs and spices and stuff bird or cook alone in a baking dish.....delicious!

:puke: 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...but to save on "relocation costs", we transferred a host of diseases to them, completely decimating their populations first.  Ughhhh......modern day "white guilt" is stupid.  Go back in history for the really gross stuff.

HEY.....Enough "Debbie Downer" shit!  Let's all fuck up some groceries today like it is our job!  I don't know how many pounds of food my stomach can hold at one time before "reverse" kicks in, but I enjoy finding out every year!  I think this is a uniquely American trait for sure.  GO USA!  :lol:

Image result for happy thanksgiving pilgrims family guy

It was tongue in cheek :lol: 

18 hours ago, Kev144 said:

02 is trying to divert attention from his massive melt down a few days ago on xlt :lol:

wrong again, no melt down here...just pointing out xlt's BS.... now back to regularly scheduled programming of Thanksgiving topic.

I saw Obama on TV last night serving turkey dinners and commenting on how he provided a presidential pardon to two turkeys

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Stuffing Recipe.

1 pound ground beef

1 pound pork sausage

1 bunch celery

1 medium onion

2 eggs

Smoked is best though.