Check your account email address ×

Is this an assault that should end in arrest?

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

They eviscerated MLK’s character as well. But now he’s cool. A good black man is a passive black man is the mindset. Plantation shit.  

They did?  I always thought MLK was the defacto standard for righteousness and civil disobedience.

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Lots of people voted and cheered for Bush/Cheney. 

chhyah!

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

not my point.i agree 100% the cop was a pile of shit and the guy should not be dead .

but gentle giant 

turning his life around 

proping up a pile of shit to Jesus level is a fucking joke 

That point sure seems to get missed.  

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

cops need serious PR help. 

Agreed,  Then again, in this snowflake participation trophy world we live in, cops aren't even allowed to raise their voices to some of these degenerates who've been raised not much better than a pet squirrel.

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No amount of PR can undo the entitled mindset cops have.

I know a couple young cops, and they tell me what they deal with.  You don't know shit.  ZERO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed,  Then again, in this snowflake participation trophy world we live in, cops aren't even allowed to raise their voices to some of these degenerates who've been raised not much better than a pet squirrel.

need not look beyond this OP. Dust a defenseless non threatening grandpa, watch him lie there bleeding from his ears apparently not concerned, and then release an official statement on behalf of the entire force 100% contradicting what actually happened.

Thank god for smart phones

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They did?  I always thought MLK was the defacto standard for righteousness and civil disobedience.

chhyah!

That point sure seems to get missed.  

giphy.gif

I know a couple young cops, and they tell me what they deal with.  You don't know shit.  ZERO.

Tell them I said they should become 'good cops' and quit or get dead. I'd advise the former. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Tell them I said they should become 'good cops' and quit or get dead. I'd advise the former. 

They'll take it under advisement I'm sure.  I'd advise you for your sake not to ever threaten them or get in their face.  Ever.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

targeting livestock :lol: 

hey, what's the best way to become even more reviled? 

:lol: 

The battalion of antifa super soldiers under my command have orders from antifa centcom to specifically target chicken and hog farms. 

We have been instructed to return with as much pork and chicken as we can so we can feed our troops. 

Other battalions will be conducting raids to acquire tractors, implements, harvesting equipment, etc. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The battalion of antifa super soldiers under my command have orders from antifa centcom to specifically target chicken and hog farms. 

We have been instructed to return with as much pork and chicken as we can so we can feed our troops. 

Other battalions will be conducting raids to acquire tractors, implements, harvesting equipment, etc. 

is this a joke? Literally have no idea. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Phoenix said:

There is a huge distinction that has to be made here between city cops and rural cops.

City cops are the real deal, dealing with the real shit. They can't be judged by the same standard. 

They have to be assholes to have any chance of keeping control of the savages they deal with.

People are human, they can't just flip a switch and go from skull buster to Mother Teresa. 

Who exactly is willing to do the job? Who are these perfect people that will be badass when necessary and also be cute and cuddly to the thugs at the same time? And Never make a mistake?

I know there are a lot of members here who dont like cops. I used to be a cop hater years ago with a record to back it up. Assault on a cop....slashing Trooper tires another time. . The city cops are definitely in another league, I had many runins with NYC cops and they beat first and ask questions 2nd. And some of them are big boys. But I came to an understanding  of the crap they deal with day in and day out and my perspective about cops has done a 180. A few bad apples but most are decent. Every time I had a problem was my own doing.

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not one person here.

I would definitely be a bad cop if I were one.  I don't have patience for the nonsense they put up with. Id be notching my baton for every head I cracked.

• Like 2

Had there been 20 others with him I could see him getting caught in a conflict. BUT, he was a single person that was no threat to anyone. Assault cause bodily harm charges need to be filed and the police involved need to be fired. It is time to start hiring police that have at least some empathy.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Had there been 20 others with him I could see him getting caught in a conflict. BUT, he was a single person that was no threat to anyone. Assault cause bodily harm charges need to be filed and the police involved need to be fired. It is time to start hiring police that have at least some empathy.

The entire squad stepped down and told the keyboard warriors to go do it their damn-selves..

:news:

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I know there are a lot of members here who dont like cops. I used to be a cop hater years ago with a record to back it up. Assault on a cop....slashing Trooper tires another time. . The city cops are definitely in another league, I had many runins with NYC cops and they beat first and ask questions 2nd. And some of them are big boys. But I came to an understanding  of the crap they deal with day in and day out and my perspective about cops has done a 180. A few bad apples but most are decent. Every time I had a problem was my own doing.

I would definitely be a bad cop if I were one.  I don't have patience for the nonsense they put up with. Id be notching my baton for every head I cracked.

I found most of the city cops were never an issue.  They were after some bigger issues than breaking up college house parties and tailgating.  I did get the experience of being pulled out of my car at gun point by Minneapolis PD.  That was quite an experience.  Turns out I should have cleaned all the empties out of my car after going to the range before getting lost in the hood looking for a bar late at night.  One of those stupid games, stupid prizes scenarios.  My buddy got his MPD cop on the phone to deescalate the situation. 

No guns, just empty boxes.  I should have challenged those wise asses to a few rounds of skeet!  Best out of 100.