Check your account email address ×

Is this an assault that should end in arrest?

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is true but, the point is, this was nobody to rally around as some type of positive beacon.  It’s weird that the ones speaking out that should be positive beacons are quickly shouted down and discredited by the left.

”weird” = New Normal.

Lots of people voted and cheered for Bush/Cheney. 

42 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Lots of people voted and cheered for Bush/Cheney. 

So, George is running for POTUS now?  Posthumously?  Well, excellent!  He’s a better candidate than Biden.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

prior history is meaningless in how interaction between a person and a group of "trained professionals"  should happen 

not my point.i agree 100% the cop was a pile of shit and the guy should not be dead .

but gentle giant 

turning his life around 

proping up a pile of shit to Jesus level is a fucking joke 

4 hours ago, Phoenix said:

There is a huge distinction that has to be made here between city cops and rural cops.

City cops are the real deal, dealing with the real shit. They can't be judged by the same standard. 

They have to be assholes to have any chance of keeping control of the savages they deal with.

People are human, they can't just flip a switch and go from skull buster to Mother Teresa. 

Who exactly is willing to do the job? Who are these perfect people that will be badass when necessary and also be cute and cuddly to the thugs at the same time? And Never make a mistake?

Not one person here.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely...they prefer the step and fetch it version of black. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

MmmHmm 

from the white toast duo who have never spent more time than a car ride in there neighborhoods.  fucking paper social justice warrior 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why should they?  Your idea to punish everybody for your sides failed ideology is just fucking stupid.

Stick to mental health.

:lol:

I think that's now his major problem.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not my point.i agree 100% the cop was a pile of shit and the guy should not be dead .

but gentle giant 

turning his life around 

There’s probably people in the world that like you. It’s a perception thing. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

from the white toast duo who have never spent more time than a car ride in there neighborhoods.  fucking paper social justice warrior 

I can’t speak for jimmy blaze, but I grew up on the east side of St. Louis. Still have a few friends there. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not one person here.

And apparently, none who are the most affected as the police recruitment objectives that have gone on for decades in the black communities have been dismal failures at best.

Maybe they like the honkies in their neighborhoods.....harassing them after they call 911?  It only makes sense.

• Like 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

There’s a lot of stupid people in the world. 

yep and most end up in court and get sent to talk to people line you to solve there problems.  good God we are fucking doomed 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

I think that's now his major problem.

It’s always been.  TDS jist brings it all to the surface.  I personally like the easy identification.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a lot of stupid people in the world. 

Pretty sure you shouldn’t be talking about your clients like this.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t speak for jimmy blaze, but I grew up on the east side of St. Louis. Still have a few friends there. 

and you still think it is all the cops fault 

48 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Almost 9 minutes In a carotid choke. Yes. 

no tbe cops fault a lot of blacks are in the state they are in ? cops fault that there are so many blacks behind bars. cops fault that the most murders in this countery are black on black ? cops fault there are generations on the dole ?

it starts at home and if you still have friends you grew up with you know it you watched it in real time . this is not opinion it is reality 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

but gentle giant 

turning his life around 

Yea, people shouldn't die of heart failure...

When you say "the cop", which one of the 4 are you referring to? 

And are the people who developed that restraining technique piles of shit to? And the people who decided to put it in the training manual?

What about all the other cops who have used it but didn't have someone with an OD level of drugs in his system and 2 types of heart disease, die of heart failure on them?

Just trying to make sense of it all...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

And are the people who developed that restraining technique piles of shit to? And the people who decided to put it in the training manual?

What about all the other cops who have used it but didn't have someone with an OD level of drugs in his system and 2 types of heart disease, die of heart failure on them?

Can you fukkin believe the president of the united fukkin states, paying tribute to a CONVICTED FELON!!!!!

OMG!!! IT boggles the mind!!!

Oh well, 40,000,000 of the breeders, and breeders VOTE!!!!!!   

29 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

90 seconds max . read the book .

his death was,100% direct result . now both full coroners reports are calling it  homicide. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

his death was,100% direct result . now both full coroners reports are calling it  homicide. 

Yeab the autopsy lists it as a homicide but that is a general term. It could be negligence or manslaughter, etc.

The autopsy does not say the death was 100% anything. I read it, it concludes, heart failure, drugs, stress etc.

I just read an article written by a retired cop and he said there was a possible case for negligence for not calling for help sooner. I said before that was possible depending on the exact details..

Can I get a link to the police manual?

Edited by Phoenix

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I read that if an old lady with a bad ticker had an interaction with a cop and had her purse grabbed that caused a heart attack that resulted in a death, it would be deemed a homicide.

• Like 1

Assuming the WORST CASE SCENARIO, the fukkin cops were FIRED. The fukkin cops are charged with degrees of MURDER...……..possible LIFE SENTENCES!!!

Knowing this, did it give blacks the right to burn, loot, destroy, INNOCENT, hard-working people's lives, livelihoods, property? 

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

Blacks will NEVER be happy with Whitey. Take that to the fukkin bank. 

If it means I'm a racist because I think that, then so be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!