Check your account email address ×

Is this an assault that should end in arrest?

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I know there are a lot of members here who dont like cops. I used to be a cop hater years ago with a record to back it up. Assault on a cop....slashing Trooper tires another time. . The city cops are definitely in another league, I had many runins with NYC cops and they beat first and ask questions 2nd. And some of them are big boys. But I came to an understanding  of the crap they deal with day in and day out and my perspective about cops has done a 180. A few bad apples but most are decent. Every time I had a problem was my own doing.

I would definitely be a bad cop if I were one.  I don't have patience for the nonsense they put up with. Id be notching my baton for every head I cracked.

well said.  I"ve had at least a half dozen incidents in my life where I could or should have been arrested.  I knew I was caught or guilty, and knew enough to not mouth off.  Worked every time. Probably my white privilege. 

The two cops are being charged with assault.  :lmao:

So, riot police are no longer needed.  Take the gear, take the guns, take their jobs.  We can do this better as citizens anyway.  I’m 100% sure of that.

Also, there’s no reason to hold a CC license anymore. We got this.

Can we just agree that it was a minor shove, he tripped, fell and hit his head.  There is contributory negligence on both sides.  When are people going to get it in their heads that when a police officer in riot gear tells you to move, you fucking move.  Yeah bootlicker, whatever.  Mobs don't make the rules Dan, duly elected governments do, and the polices job is to maintain order for a civil society.  

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Can we just agree that it was a minor shove, he tripped, fell and hit his head.  There is contributory negligence on both sides.  When are people going to get it in their heads that when a police officer in riot gear tells you to move, you fucking move.  Yeah bootlicker, whatever.  Mobs don't make the rules Dan, duly elected governments do, and the polices job is to maintain order for a civil society.  

You value order over justice.

Cops don't want peace, they want submission. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You value order over justice.

Cops don't want peace, they want submission. 

No I don't.

And no.  They want and are empowered to maintain order.  You want your Mad Max world where the mobs rule, go by an island somewhere.  Its never going to happen in the USA.

2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

I thought cops were supposed be our friends? You douchebag.

The stupid fuck was 75 years old and approached a tactical quad, grabbing at their side. Watch the vid, he grabs at the cop. They simply pushed him away, not realizing he was an unstable 75 year old fuck, and he lost his balance and fell. 

I've posted on here for years, that I support anybody that wants to fight the police, however I've also posted that they should not cry or whine if they get their asses kicked by the police. 

I read somewhere that this guy was a lifelong ACTIVIST. I did not confirm that though. 

So, STFU. I hope some cop roughs you up, you fat-assed. no good gun ownin', junkyard dog. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well said.  I"ve had at least a half dozen incidents in my life where I could or should have been arrested.  I knew I was caught or guilty, and knew enough to not mouth off.  Worked every time. Probably my white privilege. 

It’s not that hard to understand really.  Get your hands caught in the cookie jar, do what you can to ease your own suffering.  Wanna act like a full on retard?  You get treated like one.

Case in point (hardly a hard core offense though).  I got pulled over by a Statey last week.  Speeding, window tint and no front plate.  I was polite, as he was.  I knew my shit was “off” so, just shut my mouth, take the ticket, and be on my merry way.  He let me off with a warning.  And NOPE!  Never once said “Sir”.  Do State troopers Even five warnings?!?!?!  I was shocked.

I do think the joke I cracked that had is both busting out helped though.  What I should have done was been a fucking twat and call him a “73 bootlicker!!“ and rail on how I pay his salary and blah, blah, blah. You know...really show him who is in charge!!!

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No I don't.

And no.  They want and are empowered to maintain order.  You want your Mad Max world where the mobs rule, go by an island somewhere.  Its never going to happen in the USA.

You deny it, but your words betray you.

30 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The entire squad stepped down and told the keyboard warriors to go do it their damn-selves..

:news:

So what. That does not change the fact the idiot cops over step their bounds ALL THE TIME. Cops are low iq morons and most have anger issues.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Point of personal privilege, its called a permit to carry.

LOL.  “Point of personal privilege” taken.  My bad.   :lmao:

I just call it, “I’m carrying....and that’s that.”

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The stupid fuck was 75 years old and approached a tactical quad, grabbing at their side. Watch the vid, he grabs at the cop. They simply pushed him away, not realizing he was an unstable 75 year old fuck, and he lost his balance and fell. 

I've posted on here for years, that I support anybody that wants to fight the police, however I've also posted that they should not cry or whine if they get their asses kicked by the police. 

I read somewhere that this guy was a lifelong ACTIVIST. I did not confirm that though. 

So, STFU. I hope some cop roughs you up, you fat-assed. no good gun ownin', junkyard dog. 

You nailed it.  Also:

”lifelong activist” = broke as fuck and bitter about it.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

So what. That does not change the fact the idiot cops over step their bounds ALL THE TIME. Cops are low iq morons and most have anger issues.

I hear they are hiring now, go show them how it's done..

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Crazy Mach Lays down the bottom line.

Let's all move on to the next fake-outrage now..

:news:

Pahoenix, these white fools just don't realize that this will NEVER END. I've watched and analyzed hundreds of Flaherty's vids, and hundreds of interviews of blacks. 

This can NEVER be fixed. It will end in a gradual take-over of whites, which is happening now, or it will explode into an all-out race war.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

no. we can't. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shocker...Woolie and the rest want to blame the victim...again. 

But, they’re all victims.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Because they're bootlickers

DRINK!

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I hear they are hiring now, go show them how it's done..

BWAHAHAHA!!!!        Sgt. Zoso!!!!!   LMAO!!!!  :lol2: