Check your account email address ×

Finally Someone With Some Balls..

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think you get it. 

nope. How stupid do you have to be to still be deferring to this retarded narrative.

And nice to see the intelligence level required to be elected to this position by your police brethren. So comforting :lol: 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

nope. How stupid do you have to be to still be deferring to this retarded narrative.

And nice to see the intelligence level required to be elected to this position by your police brethren. So comforting :lol: 

I think we know why Pahoenix doesnt like the blacks...

101706404_262726651450403_7878870118690717696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_oc=AQlKlPrd8HcPz3gYSW8tHPsoI9wxNyBUn-hnTy2C4lVWrtI18iXxSuO0Su-NIjwxPLWiaCzXkN9OhfXh3P_xdp5K&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=a94b0cd24a76c7afd99b4e47e7563f4d&oe=5EFBB1C9

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Bob Kroll continues to paint police officers as handcuffed by regulations and victims. He’s pathetic. As long as guys like him exist there’s going to be more legitimate riots and mass destruction of private and public property. 

• Like 1

Is there more video prior to the knee on the neck? Was it a normal arrest or was there resisting, assault, etc, prior to him being cuffed? For the SJW's, I am not condoning the cops behavior, just curious is all. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Is there more video prior to the knee on the neck? Was it a normal arrest or was there resisting, assault, etc, prior to him being cuffed? For the SJW's, I am not condoning the cops behavior, just curious is all. 

yes it's out there. No resistance whatsoever

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No, its the losers exploiting this who are the root of the problem.

huh? you don't think the head of the police union in Minneapolis crying that cops are the victim here is a serious problem? 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

huh? you don't think the head of the police union in Minneapolis crying that cops are the victim here is a serious problem? 

Tell me what he should say to his team right now who might just say fuck it.

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think we know why Pahoenix doesnt like the blacks...

101706404_262726651450403_7878870118690717696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_oc=AQlKlPrd8HcPz3gYSW8tHPsoI9wxNyBUn-hnTy2C4lVWrtI18iXxSuO0Su-NIjwxPLWiaCzXkN9OhfXh3P_xdp5K&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=a94b0cd24a76c7afd99b4e47e7563f4d&oe=5EFBB1C9

This is you best post in weeks!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yes it's out there. No resistance whatsoever

And even if there was resistance, it still doesn’t matter.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

This all falls on the head of the police all the way up to the mayor by then not taking immediate and severe action once the video was released.  Just weakness all the way to the top.....and continued weakness by now just blaming others.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

This all falls on the head of the police all the way up to the mayor by then not taking immediate and severe action once the video was released.  Just weakness all the way to the top.....and continued weakness by now just blaming others.

One of your better posts ever.   Some members here are trying their utmost to prove this guy was a criminal in his past or resisted arrest before being killed.  It reeks of desperation 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think there was but it doesn't matter once he was in their custody.

10 minutes ago, irv said:

Yes there is way more to it. I've been posting info. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tell me what he should say to his team right now who might just say fuck it.

Honestly, I think they should stand together and say “fuck it” and walk off.  All of them.  They aren’t perfect, they have made themselves into something they should never have been but, they have a job to do and not all of them are bad people.  Or, what’s the silly, 3rd grade level acronym? ACAB?

Just now, Phoenix said:

Yes there is way more to it. I've been posting info. 

Really until the body cam video is released all we have is speculation as to what happened up to that point.

I don't understand why the first cop pulled a gun on the victim in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

One of your better posts ever.   Some members here are trying their utmost to prove this guy was a criminal in his past or resisted arrest before being killed.  It reeks of desperation 

It’s a silly endeavor.  This cop is guilty of using his police power to murder a citizen already n custody.  That’s all there is too this.  Period.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I think they should stand together and say “fuck it” and walk off.  All of them.  They aren’t perfect, they have made themselves into something they should never have been but, they have a job to do and not all of them are bad people.  Or, what’s the silly, 3rd grade level acronym? ACAB?

Do you think the Hollywood elites who are asking for cop defunding will answer the call when that happens.  I mean they are paying to promote violent protests. 

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Like as retarded as “systemic racism”?

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you think the Hollywood elites who are asking for cop defunding will answer the call when that happens.  I mean they are paying to promote violent protests. 

Well, I think that’s what I want to find out.  Let’s see who answers the  911 calls.  Maybe we can just put mental health counselors on the line?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

yep. Chicago would have been at the family's door with a cash settlement the next day. Even with all of the bad press they would have had Floyd's family out there shilling for them. They let that flame up and then tried to throw a bullshit coroners report out there. Bad move. You have to play political defense from the start.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Really until the body cam video is released all we have is speculation as to what happened up to that point.

I don't understand why the first cop pulled a gun on the victim in the first place.

Well you seem like the only reasonable person left here.

1st of all there are two separate issues here.

1. What are the facts of the case. The perps criminal record is obviously part of that.

2. The rioters/politicians/fake media/fake sjw's etc. using #1 as an excuse.

We probably agree on #2 right?