Check your account email address ×

Finally Someone With Some Balls..

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, are you a retired cop????  

No I actually am not a fan of cops. In recent years though I've learned that city policing is totally different and the cops have to be on a looser leash. It's a different world altogether. 

18 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

No I actually am not a fan of cops. In recent years though I've learned that city policing is totally different and the cops have to be on a looser leash. It's a different world altogether. 

You know too much about policing. Go to PM and tell me the truth. :lol:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

is that your code word for lets sext? 

Shut up you queer bastid. Pahoenix Is handing out " MASSIVE OWNAGE " on a daily basis. He's too knowledgeable about this shit, I think he has some kind of background in policing or close to it. 

Whereas he might be afraid to say too much about himself on the forum, he might tell me in PM. 

Are you happy now, faggot? God, you gay guys, always with your sex. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Shut up you queer bastid. Pahoenix Is handing out " MASSIVE OWNAGE " on a daily basis. He's too knowledgeable about this shit, I think he has some kind of background in policing or close to it. 

Whereas he might be afraid to say too much about himself on the forum, he might tell me in PM. 

Are you happy now, faggot? God, you gay guys, always with your sex. 

come talk to me in PM  :gfight::hay:

:lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

come talk to me in PM  :gfight::hay:

:lol: 

Hey, I see the " FAGGOT FROM PA " has chimed-in with ya'. If he comes up to Ottawa to fuck you up the ass, be sure he gives you the common courtesy of a " Goddamned Reach-Around " !!! 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I see the " FAGGOT FROM PA " has chimed-in with ya'. If he comes up to Ottawa to fuck you up the ass, be sure he gives you the common courtesy of a " Goddamned Reach-Around " !!! 

not concerned. Neither of you mouth breathers have passports or could even go a few days without being afraid of your own shadows to actually leave the 50 square mile radius of your hovels. 

• Haha 1