Check your account email address ×

Why aren't more of you bitching?

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Agreed. One was pointed out earlier.  You are another that will cross party lines if it's something that you believe in. Not that I always agree with your position. 

I would never expect someone to always agree with me.  I'm not the most thoughtful and caring person for sure.  Esp my stance on letting old people die and encouraging abortions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Oh noes!!! muh best buy!!!!

Again, another example of white people caring more about property than they do people. 

Hey moron, where in that vid is there any display of that? The only thing that vid shows is animals behaving like animals.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I would never expect someone to always agree with me.  I'm not the most thoughtful and caring person for sure.  Esp my stance on letting old people die and encouraging abortions. 

Gingers should be included, they're pretty much useless also. :news:

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It's not in the video, it's in these comments. You're too busy crying about property damage while people are being murdered by the state.

Fix your priorities.

Edited by motonoggin

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's not in the video, it's in these comments. You're too busy crying about property damage while people are being murdered by the state.

Fix your priorities.

STFU you idiot!!!

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes a half black man being president was certainly more than many peoples minds could tolerate.  So much so that they cried for 8 years about thing that they now cheer the new leader for.   

Cried 8 years? Maby so,

Denied the 2016 election results, set up the presidential campaign then the administration, then tried to impeach him over doing his job/

No.

Just now, Snake said:

Cried 8 years? Maby so,

Denied the 2016 election results, set up the presidential campaign then the administration, then tried to impeach him over doing his job/

No.

Oooof!  I noticed you keep the unlawful, unconstitutional and immoral shenanigans of the dems and the Obama Administration very, very, VERY brief too.  

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Cried 8 years? Maby so,

No.

No maybe about it.  

I didn't deny the results.  

During a worldwide recession worked against any stimulus, in fact cried like little cunts, now 7 fucking trillion in QE and stimulus on top of Trumps already reckless spending debt and deficit and you cheer. 

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No maybe about it.  

I didn't deny the results.  

During a worldwide recession worked against any stimulus, in fact cried like little cunts, now 7 fucking trillion in QE and stimulus on top of Trumps already reckless spending debt and deficit and you cheer. 

The democrats have tried and continue to try to overturn the results of an election.

You can cry QE and spending and any other metric you want... it pales in comparison to a soft coup, and that is exactly what it was.

It makes about as much sense as tripping over a dollar to pick up a dime.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

I've added way more value to this world than you ever will SBYL

:lol: spot on fucking gingers need to be killed off.  

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

The democrats have tried and continue to try to overturn the results of an election.

You can cry QE and spending and any other metric you want... it pales in comparison to a soft coup, and that is exactly what it was.

It makes about as much sense as tripping over a dollar to pick up a dime.

Given how much trump lies, "you've said as much yourself" and that he refused to testify or let anybody else testify or release documents you seem pretty sure of his innocents.     

So now Trump has spent way more , golfed way more, got cunt punted by Turkey, kisses Kim's ass and sucks the Saudi cock and you cheer cause he was picked on.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Given how much trump lies, "you've said as much yourself" and that he refused to testify or let anybody else testify or release documents you seem pretty sure of his innocents.     

So now Trump has spent way more , golfed way more, got cunt punted by Turkey, kisses Kim's ass and sucks the Saudi cock and you cheer cause he was picked on.

Trump won. Just get over it like America always did right up until 2017.

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

I know he won and I voted for him too, as did tens of thousands in my state because he was better than Hillary, doesn't change the fact that he is doing things, spending, golfing, and( getting bitch slapped every time Kim shoots off a  missile). ( remember how you always said that before?)  You cried and cried about these things and now you cheer when the same thing is happening at a record pace.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

only 600 was that some sort of joke did they not watch what happens in MN with only 1000 called up  ? yeah they slowed it up to only 6 buildings burnt to the ground and who knows how many looted.

it did not change till the next night when they had over  5000 on the ground .

it is like they want there city's fucked up 

The military set up the perimeter to protect downtown Chicago. Nothing is going on down there, they are doing a great job working hand in hand with the State police. I have been down there two days this week, I’m speaking from my work boots on the ground. The Chicago cops have been given the all clear and the same as the suburbs. There are some problems in the ghettos but the cops are not wasting their time with problems they can’t control.  Somebody gave the cops the all clear to bust some heads? The 100s of people getting arrested are lost in the system and are spending days in jail. The media pans away when the cops start swinging when they are attacked. I’m starting to feel like I live in a corrupt ass state again. I can tell you,dees corrupt ass dems don’t need Trump’s help. They are fucking up these protesters. It has changed big in the last day around here. The protesters are getting fucked up if they decide to turn it into a riot. Not to mention,the cops have told the public to protect their property. We are in the right direction,for a dem state. The cops are in full control other than a few ghetto spots that nobody cares about.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You're a fucktard, shut up.

Are you aware that this website is serving as a harbor for actual white supremacists?

100929090_2447199198912643_5197464156818636800_o.jpg

Why is a free thinker such as yourself always labeling folks en masse?

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

5 hours ago, Snake said:

And America lost.

Because protesting is gay. Anyone who takes time out of their life to stand out in public shouting and holding up signs is a fucking loser! :lol: And that goes for any kind of protester.

Plus people cannot keep blocking public roads...

Edited by rump-rider
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And America lost.

No, it didn’t.  The preservation process is gonna take another four though.

1 minute ago, rump-rider said:

Because protesting is gay. Anyone who takes time out of their life to stand out in public shouting and holding up signs is a fucking loser! :lol: And that goes for any kind of protester.

Mans people cannot keep blocking public roads...

BOOM!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Plus they should all be arrested for violating  the deadly corona virus 6 foot social distancing rule. 

9 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Fuck you ! I have been on the front lines making it better for my fellow man. You are dumb. I’ve been out here making a difference.Protest make it more gooder. 

A8BC355C-090F-4AA0-8E8D-2A96BF01D374.png

B4D55725-650B-43F1-A3E7-A3399C43F780.jpeg