Check your account email address ×

77 year old “black” man murdered trying to stop looters

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who defends a pawn shop? :lol: 

classy

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It seems like the murder rate has actually dropped since rioting began. 

classy 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who defends a pawn shop? :lol: 

Whole lotta cash, silver, gold and diamonds in many of those places that are off the books and uninsured. Not to mention fuck the looters. It's to bad they got the drop on him. rip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Whole lotta cash, silver, gold and diamonds in many of those places that are off the books and uninsured. Not to mention fuck the looters. It's to bad they got the drop on him. rip

They were targeting jewelry stores Sunday. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

classy

classy 

These clowns are fraudulent douchebags, one minute they are screeching raciss over a dead POS criminal and the next they are making fun a dead black guy who presumably was a law abiding citizen.

I don't think it's funny. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

These clowns are fraudulent douchebags, one minute they are screeching raciss over a dead POS criminal and the next they are making fun a dead black guy who presumably was a law abiding citizen.

I don't think it's funny. 

who said it was funny? Him, like the dude with the sword, made fatally bad decisions. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

who said it was funny? Him, like the dude with the sword, made fatally bad decisions. 

This time there is no fake racial angle for you to cloud the issue with. 

It's just me empathizing with the law abiding citizen and you empathizing with the criminal.

Everyone has different values. I'm cool with mine...

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This time there is no fake racial angle for you to cloud the issue with. 

It's just me empathizing with the law abiding citizen and you empathizing with the criminal.

Everyone has different values. I'm cool with mine...

it's cute how you make up narratives and assign them in an attempt to mask your true intentions here. Dude picks a pawn shop to make his last stand, full of stolen items? Hard pass on defending that business with my last breath. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it's cute how you make up narratives and assign them in an attempt to mask your true intentions here. Dude picks a pawn shop to make his last stand, full of stolen items? Hard pass on defending that business with my last breath. 

I didn't mean stolen items, it's just pawn shops are notorious for undervaluing their inventory and cash on hand. the old 2 sets of books deal if you will. :bc:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Projecting. I just call 'em like I see 'em. No more, no less.

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You know it's funny how these guys "made bad decisions" but the violent, drugged up, pregnant woman terrorizing, arrest resisting, object of your affection, is an absolute saint who facts cannot even be spoken about.

Whatever..

Edited by Phoenix

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You know it's funny how these guys "made bad decisions" but the violent, drugged up, pregnant woman terrorizing, arrest resisting, object of your affection, is an absolute saint who facts cannot be spoken about.

Whatever..

you are really dumb, and driven by emotion. Like a woman.

I never defended George as a person, not once. It simply has no bearing on what happened.