Check your account email address ×

77 year old “black” man murdered trying to stop looters

36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I have it on good authority that he had heroin and pcp in his system, pre-existing health conditions, and 20 unpaid parking tickets, so he kinda deserved it.

The simple fact is, the world is a better place because the nigger is dead.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

These clowns are fraudulent douchebags, one minute they are screeching raciss over a dead POS criminal and the next they are making fun a dead black guy who presumably was a law abiding citizen.

I don't think it's funny. 

same twatts who were crying about people protesting to open there buisnesses and cheering charges filed on people going about civl disobedience by opening there bar or hair salon or shoe store. fucking paper frauds 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

same twatts who were crying about people protesting to open there buisnesses and cheering charges filed on people going about civl disobedience by opening there bar or hair salon or shoe store. fucking paper frauds 

And then when you say something about they just go full-on retard...

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

it's cute how you make up narratives and assign them in an attempt to mask your true intentions here. Dude picks a pawn shop to make his last stand, full of stolen items? Hard pass on defending that business with my last breath. 

Maybe it was just the point of the matter & he wanted to act like a man... :dunno:

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

who defends a pawn shop? :lol: 

who said it was funny? Him, like the dude with the sword, made fatally bad decisions. 

You did.

you are really dumb, and driven by emotion. Like a woman.

I never defended George as a person, not once. It simply has no bearing on what happened. 

Christ, does the urge to just shut the fuck up EVER occur to you?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He really has changed. Looks down his nose at anyone not meeting his ridiculous standards. 

I haven't changed a bit.  Just tired of the vomit coming from some of you completely stupid bastards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I haven't changed a bit.  Just tired of the vomit coming from some of you completely stupid bastards.

Then fucking leave...your endless whining is pathetic.

BTW I guess if you haven't changed a bit it means you have been a racist shitbag your whole life...bravo.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I guess if you haven't changed a bit it means you have been a racist shitbag your whole life...bravo.

Yet I have more black friends and business associates than you, so theres that.  I'd rather continue to punch you unwoke pussies right in the cunt, because that's what you deserve.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I kinda like the fact that Wolford has gone full klansman with the retarded skinhead and the gimp truck driver. 

Karma man.  I'm ready for it.  Are you?

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You did.

Christ, does the urge to just shut the fuck up EVER occur to you?  

stop following me around and chirping if you are going to be such a crying cunt. Pretty simple. 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet I have more black friends and business associates than you, so theres that.  I'd rather continue to punch you unwoke pussies right in the cunt, because that's what you deserve.  :lol: 

You aren't doing anything other than acting like a cunt. 

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey dummy - just cuz someone doesn't like how another race is acting, that doesn't make them a racist.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm sure they'd be real interested in the fact that you're a white supremacist. 

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Hey dummy - just cuz someone doesn't like how another race is acting, that doesn't make them a racist.

Oh..is that all it is...I think you missed a few posts or maybe you didn't.

17 minutes ago, frenchy said:

stop following me around and chirping if you are going to be such a crying cunt. Pretty simple. 

Oh.  I"m following....you...around.  Yeah ok Che.  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You aren't doing anything other than acting like a cunt. 

I have a weakness for calling out big mouths and dumb cunts.  Hence why you show up on my radar so often.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm sure they'd be real interested in the fact that you're a white supremacist. 

Another threat?  Fuck off already.  Its all about systemic racism until innocent blacks are killed, and then its a big fucking joke to you.  You're a disgusting human being.

• Like 1