Check your account email address ×

77 year old “black” man murdered trying to stop looters

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Where do you work, buddy?

You a rat?

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh..is that all it is...I think you missed a few posts or maybe you didn't.

Lets be honest ...you & Benny boy throw that title around when you have nothing else. Willie wouldn't be helping the little old black lady tenant if he was rassis ...& you know it.

• Like 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

He wasn't innocent, he was a cop.

/thread.

Right there folks.  Here you have a wannabe anarchist rationalizing the murder of a 77 year old black man trying to protect private property, law and order.  Like I said, this isn't about racism and moto knows it.  He's just not honest enough to admit it.

• Like 1

Honestly, I'd stop trying to defend yourself against charges of 'raciss' because it's nothing but a propaganda term designed to beat people down and keep them from talking about reality...Not to mention the fact that they keep expanding the definition...The only way to win that game is not to play..

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Honestly, I'd stop trying to defend yourself against charges of 'raciss' because it's nothing but a propaganda term designed to beat people down and keep them from talking about reality...Not to mention the fact that they keep expanding the definition...The only way to win that game is not to play..

Oh good...so you can crawl back under your rock now!! 

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

It could be a good debate point - but like I figured, Snacks bails out & heads back to the couch with another bowl of Fruit Loops ...

• Haha 2

On 6/2/2020 at 7:33 PM, Phoenix said:

How many people have to be murdered to make up for one POS violent criminal?

Too bad, but this country is GONE.  

On 6/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, frenchy said:

who said it was funny? Him, like the dude with the sword, made fatally bad decisions. 

sort of like going out after curfue and not listening to the cops when they warn you to go home? like those sort of bad decisions ? 

• Like 1