Check your account email address ×

Should the President invoke the insurrection act?

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well if that happens we will finally get our answer as to whether cops and military will obey any and all orders.

And it won’t be pretty. 

On his phone call to the Governors today he told them that he has put General Milley in charge of "this" and The Secretary Of Defense said we need to control the "battle space"...fuckers will laugh but this shit is no joke. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well if that happens we will finally get our answer as to whether cops and military will obey any and all orders.

And it won’t be pretty. 

They will. A few will peel off, but I'd say 95% of cops and military will gladly massacre Americans. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

They will. A few will peel off, but I'd say 95% of cops and military will gladly massacre Americans. 

All under the guise of law and order as justification.

Just had this conversation with a couple friends about a month ago over beers and a fire. I put the number at 80% conservatively. They didn’t buy it. :lol:

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Bullshit.  All non lethal force will be used.  But really, this falls on the rioters, this isn’t about the protestors.  If your boys want war, this is your chance to really man up!  Don’t bow to the bootlickers!  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Bullshit.  All non lethal force will be used.  But really, this falls on the rioters, this isn’t about the protestors.  If your boys want war, this is your chance to really man up!  Don’t bow to the bootlickers!  

Exactly.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

No bullshit. The military and cops are brainwashed and trained to obey. 

They will do as they're told. No question. 

I'd like to remind everyone how terribly the us military has failed to win conflicts against guerilla forces defending their own. 

The greatest military on the planet got beat by Vietnamese rice farmers with 15 year old used kalashnakovs. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

No bullshit. The military and cops are brainwashed and trained to obey. 

They will do as they're told. No question. 

I'd like to remind everyone how terribly the us military has failed to win conflicts against guerilla forces defending their own. 

The greatest military on the planet got beat by Vietnamese rice farmers with 15 year old used kalashnakovs. 

Well, you are sort of correct, just misguided.  

At the very least get rid of these rubber BB guns that the cops are using and arm them with live ammo....... the would-be recipients are of absolutely no value to society anyway.

• Like 1

Let the liberal cities burn.   This is what they want and support.

Pull the cops and NG out and let it happen.   Citizens....reap what you sow. 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

this is the only good idea you've ever had

13 hours ago, SSFB said:

All under the guise of law and order as justification.

Just had this conversation with a couple friends about a month ago over beers and a fire. I put the number at 80% conservatively. They didn’t buy it. :lol:

Were you practicing safe social distancing guidelines and wearing a mask? :poke: :lmao:

Well there is a strong argument against the insurrection act-that it will quickly become the new normal. I have zero doubt about this. I actually would trust Trump with it because I believe he is too weak to abuse it, frankly. The leftists though? The question answers itself.

Also, there is an interesting theory that maybe the democrat controlled cities are purposely allowing the mayhem, to Force Trump to do it so they can scream hitler. It would also break the ice on the practise so that the leftists themselves can wield it in the future...

If you think about it, right now is the perfect time to do it-for the purpose of breaking the ice and getting normies used to the idea, because with a republican president and this level of mayhem going on, normie-cons will go along with it. Under a dem pres though, they would put up a fuss...

Just throwing ideas out...

Edited by Phoenix

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yep.  I’m all for it. This falls at the hands of the leadership in these cities.  Nowhere else.  However, the fed does have a responsibility to protect its citizens so, that’s what is probably going to have to happen.  Damn it!  

16 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Well there is a strong argument against the insurrection act-that it will quickly become the new normal. I have zero doubt about this. I actually would trust Trump with it because I believe he is too weak to abuse it, frankly. The leftists though? The question answers itself.

Also, there is an interesting theory that maybe the democrat controlled cities are purposely allowing the mayhem, to Force Trump to do it so they can scream hitler. It would also break the ice on the practise so that the leftists themselves can wield it in the future...

If you think about it, right now is the perfect time to do it-for the purpose of breaking the ice and getting normies used to the idea, because with a republican president and this level of mayhem going on, normie-cons will go along with it. Under a dem pres though, they would put up a fuss...

Just throwing ideas out...

It’s gonna be interesting to see how this is played, however, these shotholes already vote Dem so, what are they actually winning here?  Just more dumbness on the left.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

I had this "argument" with my son over the weekend. I said if you are scared of the govt and you want to enact change then you need to make the govt scared of you. All this looting and rioting does it cause animosity amongst each other. When you let them know that if we dont feel safe then they wont feel safe, then you will get results. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

101416498_730060824412785_4163481674006396928_n.jpgman you must be a figgin blast at a party!!?

is there ANything you like about this counrty that you could be positive on?       your  donny downer view on life must be hell on the nerves

Edited by old indy

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Without the wealthy liberal cities America would dry up and blow away.

Let’s find out by cutting off the supply routes.  

3 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Aren’t all these wealthy liberal cities bankrupt? 

On the brink of fiscal and social disaster.