Check your account email address ×

Should the President invoke the insurrection act?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Personally I do not think so....at least yet.   It has to get much worse in some cities to do so.

(1) The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to–
(A) restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that–
(i) domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order; and
(ii) such violence results in a condition described in paragraph (2); or
(B) suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such insurrection, violation, combination, or conspiracy results in a condition described in paragraph (2).
(2) A condition described in this paragraph is a condition that–
(A) so hinders the execution of the laws of a State or possession, as applicable, and of the United States within that State or possession, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State or possession are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(B) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

I can dig that. It should be a last resort...

The biggest thing is-he needs to STFU, take the lead and do Something. 

Honestly, I think he's in way over his head. I don't think he's strong willed to operate at this level. This is the real deal and he's folding under pressure.

Here's what I've been seeing develop-we'll find out by nov. if I'm right or not. The leftist/globalist s are going to continue cranking up the mayhem-the societal upheaval until he is gone one way or another. They are not fucking around, they will stop at nothing to get rid of him. Hell at some point he might just be forced into impotence and resign...

IMO the only chance he has and it's the right thing to do anyway and he has the support of most of the law abiding citizens, is do whatever the situation calls for to get things under control. I've thought this for several months now and things have only gotten much worse in that time...

Honestly though, I just don't think he has it in him, I really don't. And it amuses me to no end that the tds crowd is so convinced he is literally hitler/dictator. I don't see it at all...

JMO, we'll see what happens...

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If he does it'll be the biggest war on American soil since the 1800s.

No, no it will not. The pussies that are rioting will be on their knees. The military will crush them in less than a day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If he does, he’ll need to cover every major city in America. This isn’t like the Rodney King riots which were mostly confined to a small area. If the troops open fire in an urban environment, the violence will escalate all across America. So the troops will need to start putting people down in all the major cities. 

Just ordered Governors to deploy their National Guards and if they don't he will send in the military. He is deploying the military in DC and implementing a 7:00 curfew.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Personally I do not think so....at least yet.   It has to get much worse in some cities to do so.

(1) The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to–
(A) restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that–
(i) domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order; and
(ii) such violence results in a condition described in paragraph (2); or
(B) suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such insurrection, violation, combination, or conspiracy results in a condition described in paragraph (2).
(2) A condition described in this paragraph is a condition that–
(A) so hinders the execution of the laws of a State or possession, as applicable, and of the United States within that State or possession, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State or possession are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(B) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

It’s maybe a bit early but, if these weak state and city governments cant act to protect its citizens, he has a duty to do so.  And should.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

If he does it'll be the biggest war on American soil since the 1800s.

ECE0B533-C563-43D1-8CE3-D6AF21EFC95A.gif

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just ordered Governors to deploy their National Guards and if they don't he will send in the military. He is deploying the military in DC and implementing a 7:00 curfew.

It’s about to go down!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Seriously.  We really need to clean ‘Murica up!  Now is the time!

The cops should focus their batons to white people in these protests . Time to even the score.

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'ma tell u wut... If CNN gets video of the military gunning down blacks you can pretty much guarantee a Biden presidency. 

They likely won't  even be loaded.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The cops should focus their batons to white people in these protests . Time to even the score.

You know, we’ve got some real good solutions here.  Let’s do lunch tomorrow and put pen to paper.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They likely won't  even be loaded.

This is just a stupid idea.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

If he does, he’ll need to cover every major city in America. This isn’t like the Rodney King riots which were mostly confined to a small area. If the troops open fire in an urban environment, the violence will escalate all across America. So the troops will need to start putting people down in all the major cities. 

Exactly. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Drones...drop mike.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Well if that happens we will finally get our answer as to whether cops and military will obey any and all orders.

And it won’t be pretty. 

• Thanks 1