Check your account email address ×

George Floyd's Criminal Record:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At least I'm not a racist piece of fuck but karma has a way of catching up with shitbags like you. 

Yeah.. I've been stolen from and violated by blacks and Im the shitbag ? And Karma is going to catch me. Go fuck yourself....asshole

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.. I've been stolen from and violated by blacks and Im the shitbag ? And Karma is going to catch me. Go fuck yourself....asshole

You're standing on stolen land, dipshit

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No we're just a bit more civilized than your black brethren

No, you're weak and your priorities are fucked.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

If they were too fucking stupid to sell their land for shiney beads.....

Fuck em!

Actually, some of the history of how this land was acquired on trade is quite interesting.  Many of the tribes that sold it for a decent amount laughed because in their eyes, they literally sold nothing for something.  They had no real value attachment to land and found Being paid for it was laughable.....and they sold all they could to “imbeciles“ from the west willing to pay for it.

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Go to your safe place. And we both know it isn't HCS!

Oh, I’m plenty safe there.  Are you still hurt about my comments about your sissy bar sled?  “WE RIDE!”  

:lol2:

1 hour ago, GreenStreak said:

Ha ha. You funny, you stupid cocksucker.

Hey CUM-FACE, you can't believe how much I made in the market today. It must suck to be broke like you. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey CUM-FACE, you can't believe how much I made in the market today. It must suck to be broke like you. 

What's ur TNW again ?? LMMFAO !!!

1 minute ago, The One said:

What's ur TNW again ?? LMMFAO !!!

Just now, frenchy said:

hey cum salmon. You need new material. Badly

No, I like this line. 

GreenTeeth has not respected, admired and revered me. I've seen vids of his place, he lives in a trailer park-like dump. So, I believe the best way for me to punish the fat bastard is to hit him with my wealth, every time he opens his fat-assed mouth.   

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, I like this line. 

GreenTeeth has not respected, admired and revered me. I've seen vids of his place, he lives in a trailer park-like dump. So, I believe the best way for me to punish the fat bastard is to hit him with my wealth, every time he opens his fat-assed mouth.   

What wealth ?

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, I like this line. 

GreenTeeth has not respected, admired and revered me . I've seen vids of his place, he lives in a trailer park-like dump. So, I believe the best way for me to punish the fat bastard is to hit him with my wealth, every time he opens his fat-assed mouth.   

Does anybody here? What have you done to earn any? Seriously 

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Does anybody here? What have you done to earn any? Seriously 

STFU, this is between me and that fat bastid.   

On 6/1/2020 at 11:58 PM, motonoggin said:

14440642_10208609031282321_6758230222009429006_n.jpg

No, white people killed by cops are usually scum bags that serve no purpose to society. Same as the balcks and hispanics cops kill. The odd time it is an innocent person...oh well.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

No, white people killed by cops are usually scum bags that serve no purpose to society. Same as the balcks and hispanics cops kill. The odd time it is an innocent person...oh well.

This is somehow missed.

11 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No, taking out the trash.

This is exactly why I say white people value possessions over human life. Even their own lives aren't as important as their possessions.

On 6/2/2020 at 12:52 AM, Zambroski said:

Actually, some of the history of how this land was acquired on trade is quite interesting.  Many of the tribes that sold it for a decent amount laughed because in their eyes, they literally sold nothing for something.  They had no real value attachment to land and found Being paid for it was laughable.....and they sold all they could to “imbeciles“ from the west willing to pay for it.

Oh, I’m plenty safe there.  Are you still hurt about my comments about your sissy bar sled?  “WE RIDE!”  

:lol2:

Interesting.