Check your account email address ×

Trump Predicted His Future..Twitter Doesn’t Forget

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he was singing a different tune in 2014 or did you miss that part?

Yes he was.   Not going to deny that however lots of people make statements of what should be done before being on office and understanding what can be done.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes he was.   Not going to deny that however lots of people make statements of what should be done before being on office and understanding what can be done.

Yep.  Plenty of sideline chirpers that don’t know what’s involved in the fight.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's used as an excuse.   For the most part they are not targeting the police......they are targeting local business'.  

If they burned one of your business' to the ground would you be thinking this was about the police?

Well they have been targeting the police, I have been watching clashes with the police on live TV all weekend. On Sunday the news outlets started to turn off and go back to the studio every time a police altercation came on the video. Im thinking the police told them not to video arrests. They were swinging batons and getting unruly. 

I dont support the looting and the rioting but this issue isnt going away until effective measures are put in place and I'm guessing many are not going to like what those will be. 

How is Trump supposed to lead these people when the people causing the problems feel he isn't their president or leader anyway?? A narrative has been pushed for the past 4 year "#notmypresident"  The people who push that narrative, disrespect the position the President holds are the people who need to answer these questions and/or try and unite the communities by getting on the same page as THE LEADER OF THE COUNTRY.

But they are not, they are just fanning the flames..It's not like the usual suspects in here who don't like Trump are trying to unite..All's they are doing is pushing their narrative, "orange man bad"..IMO if you are doing that your just as guilty as everything you say the President does wrong, cuz you ain't helping obviously..

Trump condemned what happened to Floyd instantly as 99% of us here also did. Trump ordered a federal investigation within what 36 hours?? Condemned rioting and distruction but supported peaceful protests..

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

How is Trump supposed to lead these people when the people causing the problems feel he isn't their president or leader anyway?? A narrative has been pushed for the past 4 year "#notmypresident"  The people who push that narrative, disrespect the position the President holds are the people who need to answer these questions and/or try and unite the communities by getting on the same page as THE LEADER OF THE COUNTRY.

But they are not, they are just fanning the flames..It's not like the usual suspects in here who don't like Trump are trying to unite..All's they are doing is pushing their narrative, "orange man bad"..IMO if you are doing that your just as guilty as everything you say the President does wrong, cuz you ain't helping obviously..

Trump condemned what happened to Floyd instantly as 99% of us here also did. Trump ordered a federal investigation within what 36 hours?? Condemned rioting and distruction but supported peaceful protests..

Whew!  Nailed it!  :bc:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

There's very little if anything the POTUS can do with riots.   Allowing riots to come from protests is 100% on the mayors and gov's.  

Trump came out immediately against these cops and expedited the FBI to investigate.   Not sure what more could have been done. 

I think he could do a lot more and a lot less at the same time.  First thing, he needs to apologize for his past statements in support of police brutality.  Secondly, I'm sure he could whip up an executive order banning all choke holds, maybe call for all police murders to be investigated by a third party outside of the usual "old boys club".  People want reform and he's offered none.  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I think he could do a lot more and a lot less at the same time.  First thing, he needs to apologize for his past statements in support of police brutality.  Secondly, I'm sure he could whip up an executive order banning all choke holds, maybe call for all police murders to be investigated by a third party outside of the usual "old boys club".  People want reform and he's offered none.  

I quit reading after your first sentence.  I had a feeling it wasn’t going to get any better.  

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wtf, like seriously seek help for your TDS

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I've got plenty of TDS already, thank you.  

Well, you are stronger in fighting it than most here.  You must have good JeAnZ!  Some of these fuck heads are just plain ate up with dumbass.  Trump didn’t make them that way, he just brought it to the surface.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I've got plenty of TDS already, thank you.  

No probs man, just hate seeing your rational thought process get over run into delusion and make believe scenarios because you don't like someone..:bc:

40 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don’t think trump is a bad man. He’s an idiot that doesn’t have the temperament to hold public office. It was obvious that he has no leadership skills to deal with a crisis. He basically makes up narratives as he goes, that leads to make believe scenarios in his mind. I don’t think he’s nefarious by nature. He’s simply incompetent. The one basic mistake that he’s made over and over to the constant criticism of Obama. He has no idea how that plays with blacks, nor does he care. He’s a clueless man. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

All true. But that’ll never happen. Trump will never admit a wrong. His ego can’t handle it. He’s a child in regard to learning from his mistakes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t think trump is a bad man. He’s an idiot that doesn’t have the temperament to hold public office. It was obvious that he has no leadership skills to deal with a crisis. He basically makes up narratives as he goes, that leads to make believe scenarios in his mind. I don’t think he’s nefarious by nature. He’s simply incompetent. The one basic mistake that he’s made over and over to the constant criticism of Obama. He has no idea how that plays with blacks, nor does he care. He’s a clueless man. 

Don’t disagree but, your sides unwillingness to self reflect is a big reason why he is there, and will most likely be there again.

Few voted for Trump because he thought he would be the perfect leader.  Leadership in elected officials is a farce anymore.

The root cause of all this is a racist cop who suffocated a black man while he was cuffed and of no danger to anyone. If you watch the video he looks like he is enjoying himself looking around at people almost a smile.

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

good analysis.  Running a family business and never having to pay a real price for his mistakes made him believe he is competent when he is not.  

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Past statements in support of police brutality?  :lol:  I've got to see this.   You got a link?   While you are at it please link all the racist statements he's said all the AA's around him that think he's racist. 

No the POTUS cannot issue an executive order banning choke holds.   Many times these police issues happen in LIBERAL Democrap ran cities.   It can and should be done at the local level.

I find it amazing how people bitch about him being too authoritarian than want him to act on local level issues.

How about naming antifa, BLM and any other groups participating in the violence as terrorist organizations.   You good with that? 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I quit reading after your first sentence.  I had a feeling it wasn’t going to get any better.  

I mistakenly kept reading.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

How about a link to your delusions in bold?  

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Keep thinking that as he gets re elected.  Enjoy.

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The root cause of all this is a racist cop who suffocated a black man while he was cuffed and of no danger to anyone. If you watch the video he looks like he is enjoying himself looking around at people almost a smile.

Sorry but that's not all what this is about.  It may have been a partial trigger but its not what this has become.

What does destruction, burning and looting of business' have to do with police brutality?   Not a god damn thing. 

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t disagree but, your sides unwillingness to self reflect is a big reason why he is there, and will most likely be there again.

Few voted for Trump because he thought he would be the perfect leader.  Leadership in elected officials is a farce anymore.

All I've heard on TV the last few nights is lack of so called leadership.   Look at who runs the cities where often police brutality exists?

Reality is the lack of leadership we have in this country is at home with mom and dad or whomever is or was the parents of these rioters.  

In Des Moines (Iowa's largest city) over the weekend a local black politician was begging on TV for parents to come and get their children because so many young people were staging to start riots.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:bc:

This is exactly what needs to be happening.   Great post. 

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about a link to your delusions in bold?  

Keep thinking that as he gets re elected.  Enjoy.

Wow...is that your 1970’s critical thinking skills in action?!  You don’t give a fuck  about anything happening in the country and Trumps incompetence as long as he gets re-elected....bravo Woolie bravo!!!!!! 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Ahhh....so despite his criticism of Obama in 14 he gets a pass and can call Governors fools and   take zero responsibility for anything without rebuke...awesome. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh....so despite his criticism of Obama in 14 he gets a pass and can call Governors fools and   take zero responsibility for anything without rebuke...awesome. 

Why do you conflate things so much?   I don't recall being critical of Obama then on causing or not stopping the riots.

What do you think should be done here?   "Well Trump was critical of Obama in 14 so HM should be critical of Trump now?"  :lol: