Check your account email address ×

Trump Predicted His Future..Twitter Doesn’t Forget

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...fuck all that. If it was true in 2014 when Trump said it then it’s true now. Weak leadership and the world is laughing. 

well he offered up the 82nd airborne and MN week pussy ass leadership that we know you love flat out turned him down . that got us 2 more nights of fire and looting and gave the rest of the countery permission to start . so go back in your cry closet and finger your self till you feel safe again you candy ass little girl 

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

All I've heard on TV the last few nights is lack of so called leadership.   Look at who runs the cities where often police brutality exists?

Reality is the lack of leadership we have in this country is at home with mom and dad or whomever is or was the parents of these rioters.  

In Des Moines (Iowa's largest city) over the weekend a local black politician was begging on TV for parents to come and get their children because so many young people were staging to start riots.

Yep.  I guess the federal government/Trump is to blame for everything in these wonderful blue run sanctuary heavens.  Imbeciles.

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:bc:

Some are protesting for the right reasons.  I applaud this action.  

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why do you conflate things so much?   I don't recall being critical of Obama then on causing or not stopping the riots.

What do you think should be done here?   "Well Trump was critical of Obama in 14 so HM should be critical of Trump now?"  :lol:  

Watching him fall down the TDS rabbit hole has been interesting to watch.  He’s so bitter and so angry. Too bad he can’t figure out how to put that energy into something more productive.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

How about a link to your delusions in bold?  

Keep thinking that as he gets re elected.  Enjoy.

If or if not he gets re-elected means more to you than it does me. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

How about a link to your delusions in bold?  

Keep thinking that as he gets re elected.  Enjoy.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Past statements in support of police brutality?  :lol:  I've got to see this.   You got a link?   While you are at it please link all the racist statements he's said all the AA's around him that think he's racist. 

No the POTUS cannot issue an executive order banning choke holds.   Many times these police issues happen in LIBERAL Democrap ran cities.   It can and should be done at the local level.

I find it amazing how people bitch about him being too authoritarian than want him to act on local level issues.

How about naming antifa, BLM and any other groups participating in the violence as terrorist organizations.   You good with that? 

I mistakenly kept reading.

"I can tell you, I saw some photos where [acting ICE Director] Tom [Homan]'s guys, rough guys, they're rough, I don't want to ... say it because they'll say that's not politically correct, you're not allowed to have rough people doing this kind of work. ... Just like they don't want to have rich people at the head of treasury," Trump said.

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’" he said.

"When you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head you know, the way you put their hand over [their head]," Trump continued, mimicking the motion. "Like, 'Don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head.' I said, 'You can take the hand away, OK?'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-police-nice-suspects/story?id=48914504

In addition it looks like the House Dem's are taking sensible action to establish a 3rd party review board just like I suggested.

The House resolution further calls on the Justice Department to "reinstitute its role in investigating individual instances of police brutality, violence, and racial profiling, and police departments that violate civil rights." It also expresses support for "independent, all-civilian review boards" to investigate police misconduct cases.

Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) further added that his panel will be "engaging in oversight and considering legislation in the coming weeks" to address racial profiling and police brutality.

"The federal government has a critical role to play in promoting a culture of accountability for all law enforcement organizations, including at the state and local level," Nadler said in a statement.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

"I can tell you, I saw some photos where [acting ICE Director] Tom [Homan]'s guys, rough guys, they're rough, I don't want to ... say it because they'll say that's not politically correct, you're not allowed to have rough people doing this kind of work. ... Just like they don't want to have rich people at the head of treasury," Trump said.

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’" he said.

"When you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head you know, the way you put their hand over [their head]," Trump continued, mimicking the motion. "Like, 'Don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head.' I said, 'You can take the hand away, OK?'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-police-nice-suspects/story?id=48914504

That's supporting police brutality like what occurred in Minneapolis?  :lol:  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's supporting police brutality like what occurred in Minneapolis?  :lol:  

People are rioting/protesting all over the place including the White House.  This is bigger than the Minnie Apple with the bad apples.  

Edited by XC.Morrison

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

People are rioting/protesting all over the place including the White House.  This is bigger than the Minnie Apple with the bad apples.  

Because Trump said don't put your hand on their head putting a murderer in the car.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Because Trump said don't put your hand on their head putting a murderer in the car.  :lol:  

Several law enforcement officers and police departments felt it necessary to condemn the totality of Trump's remarks in that 2017 address.  But I'm the crazy one :lol: 

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Several law enforcement officers and police departments felt it necessary to condemn the totality of Trump's remarks in that 2017 address.  But I'm the crazy one :lol: 

Several officers?   Holy shit I stand corrected.   Its all Trumps fault.  :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Several officers?   Holy shit I stand corrected.   Its all Trumps fault.  :lol:  

Its just a shame that the federal government is forbidden from having any involvement with local police departments. :lol: 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/united-states-agrees-comprehensive-settlement-suffolk-county-police-department-resolve

Edited by XC.Morrison

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Its just a shame that the federal government is forbidden from having any involvement with local police departments. :lol: 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/united-states-agrees-comprehensive-settlement-suffolk-county-police-department-resolve

You understand what the below statement means correct?   Non choke hold executive order.  :lol:  

The agreement, which the Department of Justice has agreed to, requires approval of the Suffolk County Legislature before it will be formally executed by the parties.

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Well they have been targeting the police, I have been watching clashes with the police on live TV all weekend. On Sunday the news outlets started to turn off and go back to the studio every time a police altercation came on the video. Im thinking the police told them not to video arrests. They were swinging batons and getting unruly. 

I dont support the looting and the rioting but this issue isnt going away until effective measures are put in place and I'm guessing many are not going to like what those will be. 

What the officer(s) did was outside police procedures.   MPD already has stated that.   My guess if those cops simply followed procedure none of this would be occurring. 

Just now, Highmark said:

You understand what the below statement means correct?

The agreement, which the Department of Justice has agreed to, requires approval of the Suffolk County Legislature before it will be formally executed by the parties.

So Trump can't ask police for their cooperation?  How about federal legislators?  Seems they have influence at the local level as well:  https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/1447

Surely you can't believe this can be resolved "at a local level" you've got to be trolling me right?  

Biden is out talking to  people at protest sites and Trump is hiding in a bunker calling Governors fools...dude is a fucking cheesedick.

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

So Trump can't ask police for their cooperation?  How about federal legislators?  Seems they have influence at the local level as well:  https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/1447

Surely you can't believe this can be resolved "at a local level" you've got to be trolling me right?  

Sure he can....doesn't mean he can do an EO like you mentioned.

I'm sure congress can do something but the fact is we don't need to federalize our police forces any more than they already are.

We need to get rid of the mentality of protecting their own.   The same no snitch bullshit that goes on on American streets every single day where communities are afraid or hate police so they won't help get really bad people off the streets. 

Best way to stop this shit cold is have settlements from lawsuits come out of the police pension funds and not taxpayers paying them.   The unions should also pay for the attorneys if they want the case to go to court.   Cops will turn in bad cops or police their own if they think it will hit their pocketbook.   Honestly I see this as much a union issue in LE as anything.   This will NEVER get fixed until it hits cops where it counts....their income.  

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Biden is out talking to  people at protest sites and Trump is hiding in a bunker calling Governors fools...dude is a fucking cheesedick.

I guess COVID is over then

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I guess COVID is over then

Americans have terrible attention spans. Would be interesting to know how much our shitty tv and media plays into it. 

I remember watching Idiocracy over ten years ago thinking we were a long ways from that. I watched it just the other day and we are nearly there. 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well he offered up the 82nd airborne and MN week pussy ass leadership that we know you love flat out turned him down . that got us 2 more nights of fire and looting and gave the rest of the countery permission to start . so go back in your cry closet and finger your self till you feel safe again you candy ass little girl 

Sounds like you're the scared pussy if you need the 82nd Airborne to protect you. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Americans have terrible attention spans. Would be interesting to know how much our shitty tv and media plays into it. 

I remember watching Idiocracy over ten years ago thinking we were a long ways from that. I watched it just the other day and we are nearly there. 

Yep, led around by the nose. 

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yes he was.   Not going to deny that however lots of people make statements of what should be done before being on office and understanding what can be done.

So Obama did a great job.