Check your account email address ×

Trump Predicted His Future..Twitter Doesn’t Forget

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Difference being Obama cheered on the riots. 

Nope...fuck all that. If it was true in 2014 when Trump said it then it’s true now. Weak leadership and the world is laughing. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...fuck all that. If it was true in 2014 when Trump said it then it’s true now. Weak leadership and the world is laughing. 

Seems to me he’s trying to push these mayors and governors to clean up their own messes and offering them support to do so.

How are you not seeing this?  Maybe put down the box of bear claws and take a peak into the real world through clear eyes.  Fatso.  :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seems to me he’s trying to push these mayors and governors to clean up their own messes and offering them support to do so.

How are you not seeing this?  Maybe put down the box of bear claws and take a peak into the real world through clear eyes.  Fatso.  :lmao:

He openly condemned Obama over violence in Chicago. Yet now he is president and...

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

....he’s openly condemning the violence in Chicago (and other places).

Dummy.

No he condemned him for not "fixing" it. Dummy. 

Just now, Anler said:

Well, did he?

Maybe Trump should call in the A-10’s to run pepper passes up and down the avenues?

This is local management problems  that need to be solved locally.  If they cannot solve them, the fed will step in.  That’s how it works.

Dummy.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I swear that 99.9% of MAGA fucktards are unable to comprehend the written word. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well, did he?

Maybe Trump should call in the A-10’s to run pepper passes up and down the avenues?

This is local management problems  that need to be solved locally.  If they cannot solve them, the fed will step in.  That’s how it works.

Dummy.

Exhibit A...holy fuck. 

Well, did he?

Dummy.

Hey dummy, do you remember the last time the govt tried to militarize the "hood"? Probably not... These riots are the result of overly aggressive policing but keep "Stratagizin" from the cheap seats!

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Trump really should hope something wipes out all his old tweets.  Kinda like those here who are forever grateful FS 1.0 and HCS archives are gone.  

What that oaf should realize is DC isn’t about getting much done, its about politics....and he can’t beat that game.

I am sad that FS1 has been erased too!  I don’t know why that had to happen.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What that oaf should realize is DC isn’t about getting much done, its about politics....and he can’t beat that game.

I am sad that FS1 has been erased too!  I don’t know why that had to happen.

some fucking assholes had to push robs buttons till he went over the edge  :news: 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exhibit A...holy fuck. 

Just be quiet you dumb fuck.  Go sit with MC and “stratergorize”.  :lmao:

Just now, Anler said:

Hey dummy, do you remember the last time the govt tried to militarize the "hood"? Probably not... These riots are the result of overly aggressive policing but keep "Stratagizin" from the cheap seats!

That’s what these riots are about?  Oh, seems like a shopping spree to me.  Let me guess, reparations? 

Why do you think your seats are expensive?  Because you Idiotic contrarian liberaltarians bring your own little bleacher cushions?  :lol:

Nobody takes that party seriously....and you are the reason why.  Congrats!

Just be quiet you dumb fuck.  Go sit with MC and “stratergorize”.  :lmao:

That’s what these riots are about?  Oh, seems like a shopping spree to me.  Let me guess, reparations? 

Why do you think your seats are expensive?  Because you Idiotic contrarian liberaltarians bring your own little bleacher cushions?  :lol:

Nobody takes that party seriously....and you are the reason why.  Congrats!

You are really one of the top three dumbest mother fuckers to ever vist this site. congrats. :lol:

• Haha 1

There's very little if anything the POTUS can do with riots.   Allowing riots to come from protests is 100% on the mayors and gov's.  

Trump came out immediately against these cops and expedited the FBI to investigate.   Not sure what more could have been done. 

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's used as an excuse.   For the most part they are not targeting the police......they are targeting local business'.  

If they burned one of your business' to the ground would you be thinking this was about the police?

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There's very little if anything the POTUS can do with riots.   Allowing riots to come from protests is 100% on the mayors and gov's.  

Trump came out immediately against these cops and expedited the FBI to investigate.   Not sure what more could have been done. 

Well he was singing a different tune in 2014 or did you miss that part? 

BTW he should have logged off Twitter the day it happened but he can’t help himself. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks