Check your account email address ×

Tiny White Penises

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Not even close. :lol: 

Well he did say if I had a son.  I mean my god what a terrible divisive thing to say, the pretty blonde lady on fox said it was divisive so it must be so!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, franks pond said:

It’s nice to see this.  There really are those in the black community that want change that know that this type of rioting and bullshit just aren’t going to make that happen.

Also, look how easily those little white boys obeyed his commandS. :lol: Betantifa.

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well he did say if I had a son.  I mean my god what a terrible divisive thing to say, the pretty blonde lady on fox said it was divisive so it must be so!

Oh youre right, I forgot about that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s nice to see this.  There really are those in the black community that want change that know that this type of rioting and bullshit just aren’t going to make that happen.

Also, look how easily those little white boys obeyed his commandS. :lol: Betantifa.

You would too Billy

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You would too Billy

First off, I’m not some little bitch looter/rioter.  And secondly, nice projection.  I really must meet some of you people some time.  I bet you really are a bunch of whiney little betas.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well, it was divisive but not necessarily meant to be.  “That non-black man killed the presidents son!”.  Obama was amazingly clueless about what he and his supporters were doing on the division front.

Enter Trump....his legacy.  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

First off, I’m not some little bitch looter/rioter.  And secondly, nice projection.  I really must meet some of you people some time.  I bet you really are a bunch of whiney little betas.  

Cena Ooo GIF

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bones would pluck out you eye and feed it to the cat. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

No you said they are burning down the communities they reside in. Maybe you dont know what you meant... 

businesses are part of a community you and I both reside in, is what I meant...

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why would you want to waste your time?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, franks pond said:

If its a white kid in and mask and wearing a backpack its likely a piece of shit antifa member.   They are being caught with backpacks full of spray paint, rocks and bricks and handing them out so others do their dirty work.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, franks pond said:

Is it just me or do most of these white antifa pos's fit a very specific physical profile.

15 hours ago, frenchy said:

:lol: 

Starting a new career at 60 just screams that, yo.....

I know a fuck load of guys who said fuck this late in life and started completely new gigs .

my wife included . she said at 50 she was never going to wast another day in a office building .sbe walked from just over 100k 5 weeks off etc etc and a offer of a extra 25k a yr when she quit . but now she makes 1/2 that works 3x as hard and is as happy as a pig in shit . life us to short to do some shit you don't like or just do for the check .

I still actually enjoy about 5/8 of what it do