Check your account email address ×

Tiny White Penises

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Wollie does a ...

giphy1.gif.67315c6e482fb2caeb58563ff8ed3827.gif

On Francy & Pouts ....

Shut up dummy and get back under you bed...between the black folk and the mooslims you must be a wreck. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh, not much.  Killer life, better than yours.  Cuz I work hard.  That's why I have a cushy gig.  

:lol: 

Starting a new career at 60 just screams that, yo.....

Just now, snoughnut said:

Donald Trump told Derek Chauvin to kill George Floyd!!! :lol:

Christ Frenchy get a grip.

It was in a tweet!  :lol:

Hes just being a little instigator.  Pouty Pig will take this thread up his ass though.  :lol:

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Donald Trump told Derek Chauvin to kill George Floyd!!! :lol:

Christ Frenchy get a grip.

nope. Woolie just cried for 8 years about how Obama divided america based on shit like this. Just tossing it back....

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’re welcome.  Bring a kick-ball. :lmao:

I guess if he's going to keep bringing up my marital history, we're going to ignore the family rule.  So yeah, lets talk about his daughter!  Fucking moron.  Jesus some of these guys are just insufferably stupid.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, not much.  Killer life, better than yours.  Cuz I work hard.  That's why I have a cushy gig.  

Work Hard=3rd wife getting you a job...yeah..seems legit. :lmao:

I guess if he's going to keep bringing up my marital history, we're going to ignore the family rule.  So yeah, lets talk about his daughter!  Fucking moron.  Jesus some of these guys are just insufferably stupid.

So me bringing up your martial history which involves your job at EJ is the same as Zdope bringing up my daughter....yeah you are pretty stupid. 

Yeah, he’s walking the edge.  By the way, I fucked in my post about his daughter but...meh, it was funnier that way.  :lol:

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Starting a new career at 54 just screams that, yo.....

Little correction, you lying pantload.  I've been fully open about my life and setbacks.  All so losers like you could twist it and use it as fodder.  That's fine.  Your wife threw you to the curb and you dated a stripper.  I think she had your number, eh?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Sad 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So me bringing up your martial history which involves your job at EJ is the same as Zdope bringing up my daughter....yeah you are pretty stupid. 

Stop your whining.  You bring up your own daughter in every third fucking post.  It’s just pathetic.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was in a tweet!  :lol:

Hes just being a little instigator.  Pouty Pig will take this thread up his ass though.  :lol:

Pig...who the  fuck are you to talk...you're 200 pounds of shit crammed into a 100 pound bag. 

I've been fully open about my life and setbacks.  All so losers like you could twist it and use it as fodder.  That's fine.  Your wife threw you to the curb and you dated a stripper.  I think she had your number, eh?

My wife walked, yeah. We never should have married.

Stripper? No. Fun chick? Hell yeah! Anything else? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Stop your whining.  You bring up your own daughter in every third fucking post.  It’s just pathetic.  

Oh I'm sorry she likes to spend time with me unlike yours and why exactly does your wife jet off all the time leaving you home alone? Guessing even she is tired of your nonstop blather. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pig...who the  fuck are you to talk...you're 200 pounds of shit crammed into a 100 pound bag. 

I’m about 220 right now....and can strip the skin from your worthless little chicken winged, piglet body.

Just now, frenchy said:

Your ex was a stripper?  Now, that’s a fucking honeymoon!!!!! 

Just now, frenchy said:

Yeah, I feel sorry for someone with so much pent up angst and hatred.  She was a fucking pig lets be clear.  And you posted naked pictures of her for all the world to see. Classy guy you are.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I'm sorry she likes to spend time with me unlike yours and why exactly does your wife jet off all the time leaving you home alone? Guessing even she is tired of your nonstop blather. 

:lol: I mean, just pathetic!

Yeah, I feel sorry for someone with so much pent up angst and hatred.  She was a fucking pig lets be clear.  And you posted naked pictures of her for all the world to see. Classy guy you are.

WTF?????  Another reason to hate myself for not being part of FS1.

:wall:

You PM'd me pics of your current wife's boobs before you married her and when she was courting a guy who is in this very thread, if you want to go down the 'classy' road.... :news: 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You PM'd me pics of your current wife's boobs before you married her and when she was courting a guy who is in this very thread, if you want to go down the 'classy' road.... :news: 

Cleavage shot maybe, PM, when I thought we were friends 12 years ago.  LIke I said, you're really classy.