Check your account email address ×

Tiny White Penises

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it was divisive but not necessarily meant to be.  “That non-black man killed the presidents son!”.  Obama was amazingly clueless about what he and his supporters were doing on the division front.

Enter Trump....his legacy.  :lol:

No, actually it was a factual statement nothing more.  You or no one else can explain how it was divisive, you heard on the news it was and believed it. Not one person has ever explained how it was divisive or ever will, because it wasn't.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

No, actually it was a factual statement nothing more.  You or no one else can explain how it was divisive, you heard on the news it was and believed it. Not one person has ever explained how it was divisive or ever will, because it wasn't.

started before the beer summit and did not end even today . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

started before the beer summit and did not end even today . 

Another can't explain it but believes it cause fox told him to.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Why would you want to waste your time?

Looting and rioting or meeting some of these retards?  :lmao:

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Is it just me or do most of these white antifa pos's fit a very specific physical profile.

Does beta-cuck have a profile? 

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I already did explain it.  And I actually read about it on here.  I never saw him actually say it on the news so, nice try.  Now, go hug your Obama doll and eat a ho-ho.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Looting and rioting or meeting some of these retards?  :lmao:

Does beta-cuck have a profile? 

I already did explain it.  And I actually read about it on here.  I never saw him actually say it on the news so, nice try.  Now, go hug your Obama doll and eat a ho-ho.

No you didn't, you just agreed it was divisive, cause you heard it was on the news.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No I didn’t.  Give your doll a reach around.

Nice deflection. Like I said not one person has ever explained how that statement was divisive, they just know the blonde lady said it was so it must be so.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Nice deflection. Like I said not one person has ever explained how that statement was divisive, they just know the blonde lady said it was so it must be so.

You are a fuck head Obama dick sucker.  It’s real simple, when Obama said “he could have been my son”, it basically set ablaze his retard followers who heard, “that white man killed what could have been my son.”  I know, normal brains may have to really jump to get to this but, the left don’t have normal brains.

Now, get on your knees in front of your doll.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The first picture I ever saw of you, you were wearing a Che Guevera t shirt.  I should have known then what a fucking empty suit blowhard you were.  Discuss that.

Midget shit stain :owned: what a most predictable pile of human filth :flush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Your people

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

The guy's proud of his jeans. Probably found a nice stylish pair in a nice color with just the right fit...

They are everyone's people who choose to live around them instead of around the basketball Americans...Some admit that, some lie.

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh really?  Trayvon?  Michael Brown?  Cops being executed?  Etc..  Have you finally lost touch with reality?

That was even stupid by his low standards...

44 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

"Are you going to let these whiteys get away with killing'the son of the first black president'"

And if that's not what you heard... well you just ain't listening.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Are you going to let these whiteys get away with killing'the son of the first black president'"

It was all a part of his 7d chess and triggering you. 

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's not what he said now is it?   I heard what he said and it wasn't that, that only lives in your imagination.  Remember how you would cry yourself to sleep at night cause Obama said "I" so many times? 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

That's not what he said now is it?   I heard what he said and it wasn't that, that only lives in your imagination.  Remember how you would cry yourself to sleep at night cause Obama said "I" so many times? 

Obama injected himself into a racial situation From a personal standpoint before the truth came out.  Either he was too stupid to see it or, he did it on purpose.  Either way, it was idiotic.

If it wasn’t a divisive comment, why did it divide?

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are a fuck head Obama dick sucker.  It’s real simple, when Obama said “he could have been my son”, it basically set ablaze his retard followers who heard, “that white man killed what could have been my son.”  I know, normal brains may have to really jump to get to this but, the left don’t have normal brains.

Now, get on your knees in front of your doll.

Yes in your imagination that's what he said, if he wanted to say that the white man killed his son he could have.  

Now wipe that orange off your face and enjoy the show underway now.

Edited by 1jkw

Just now, Zambroski said:

Obama injected himself into a racial situation From a personal standpoint before the truth came out.  Either he was too stupid to see it or, he did it on purpose.  Either way, it was idiotic.

If it wasn’t a divisive comment, why did it divide?

The truth is he spoke to something that happens all the time, and the very same people who constantly use racial slurs here and all over are the ones who put their own meaning to his words.

For the same reason debt, deficit, golfing, security costs, and a host of other things that were cried endlessly about are cheered now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1