Check your account email address ×

Tory taking out the trash!

Sksman

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I said you pay more than you did, prove me wrong and show me this big savings on your bill :dunno:  02sled claims to pay less than 20$ a year holy fuck to complain about pickup at that cost is simply fucked up period.  Garage is the least of your worries, but since they make okay money you all have a problem with that.  How about you complain about the new councilors being discussed :nuts: that  is alot of money for no reason what so ever, if anything they should cut the amount of councilors. 

I know the goal

Fail is not only dumb as a stump... he's also blind and just proved he doesn't read. In my post I copied directly from the City of Toronto website

Capture.JPG

The net annual cost to my utility bill is $17.76. Follow the bouncing ball Fail.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow keep posting 0tool - you say you pay only 17$ a year and complain we need more contracting out :lol:  go with it

your stupidity is beyond amazing. Look at the other numbers Fail. I know numbers are a real week point.... sorry single point of failure for you. The annual rate for the city is $244.77 which reflects actual cost for a small bin. Fail what part of they are saving $M's not thousands. The city is saving $11M by contracting out west end garbage pickup.

I know Fail.... keep overpaying underworked underproductive blood sucking leeches that hold the city for ransom rather than pay someone else much less and get even better service. Next time you need service on your vehicle or sled... be sure to take it to the shop with the highest labour rate. Oh that's right. You don't do that. You took your vehicle to the backyard mechanic that in all likelihood is in violation of zoning regulations, not paying taxes on his income and not charging you HST. C'mon Fail... walk the walk

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know 02sled I posted that 11 million dollars a year divided by the 2 million homes you claim are in Toronto = $5.50 a year per home.

Numbers don't lie - just keep hoping for lower wages for all except your well earned salary

Dumb as a stump still. The $11m savings is what they are already saving with contracting JUST the west of Yonge St. That's a real number not just a forecast. Add in the east of Yonge and it will more than double the total savings. 

As usual your blowing smoke out your ass. I negotiated my own salary based on my own merits.  If they didn't want to pay what I wanted we each had a choice. They could hire someone else or I could accept what they were willing to pay. We obviously came to an agreement that satisfied us both. 

Thats what happens when you don't have to deal with union BS where everyone is paid the same regardless of how good or bad they are. Unions promote mediocrity without any incentive for anyone to excel.

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know 02sled I posted that 11 million dollars a year divided by the 2 million homes you claim are in Toronto = $5.50 a year per home.

Numbers don't lie - just keep hoping for lower wages for all except your well earned salary

What a quote from the public union champion and spin doctor.

How about the union boys pull up their pants and work harder to get same productivity as non-public union?  Thats all we want.  Not lower wages.  Higher productivity would be a cost saving but union brothers would never agree to that.

My buddy followed city garbage trucks for months when they were preparing for bidding city garbage contracts.  They laughed at how city trucks did less the 1/3 of a private truck.  

If you agree to buy lunch Fail i will bring him to meet you anywhere in west GTA.  You can question a guy who understands the garbage business and the numbers.  Get your facts straight.

Let me know a good day to meet.   

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sksman said:

What a quote from the public union champion and spin doctor.

How about the union boys pull up their pants and work harder to get same productivity as non-public union?  Thats all we want.  Not lower wages.  Higher productivity would be a cost saving but union brothers would never agree to that.

My buddy followed city garbage trucks for months when they were preparing for bidding city garbage contracts.  They laughed at how city trucks did less the 1/3 of a private truck.  

If you agree to buy lunch Fail i will bring him to meet you anywhere in west GTA.  You can question a guy who understands the garbage business and the numbers.  Get your facts straight.

Let me know a good day to meet.   

the numbers and facts are from the city - are you refuting the savings per household?  good luck

and ya ya city workers bad and all others give 100% all day :lol: 1/3 the work :lol: if that was true why wasn't the contracting out saving you 2/3 the cost :lol:  you saved less than a dollar a month

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

the numbers and facts are from the city - are you refuting the savings per household?  good luck

and ya ya city workers bad and all others give 100% all day :lol: 1/3 the work :lol: if that was true why wasn't the contracting out saving you 2/3 the cost :lol:  you saved less than a dollar a month

Are you that dumb?

they save the city millions.  Easily make their daily numbers for garbage  

They also make millions.  That's what the investors put up their money for.   Profit  

You think businesses are going to give easy profit away?

15 hours ago, Reevester said:

Fuck I missed this placed and the long winded comments from all the one ways. 

It is nice to have fail back raising the bar, or maybe that is lowering the bar.....but the thread count/activity sure as hell goes up!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Are you that dumb?

they save the city millions.  Easily make their daily numbers for garbage  

They also make millions.  That's what the investors put up their money for.   Profit  

You think businesses are going to give easy profit away?

Yup he is that dumb.

think about it. The city is non profit for garbage pickup. 

The contractor can do the same job for much less, saving the city $M's and at the same time also make a profit.

Just shows how inefficient and unproductive the city workers  garbage pickup truly is. 

$11M in savings for west of Yonge already then add in the east for another $11M plus the $17.5M from capital they won't need to spend. $39.5M in savings. 

The city is already saving $88M over the life of the contract for the west end alone. 

In Fails mind the city should just throw the money away because it doesn't matter as long as his union buddies can continue to be overpaid and underworked. 

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

It is nice to have fail back raising the bar, or maybe that is lowering the bar.....but the thread count/activity sure as hell goes up!

I'm lucky to have been graced in the presence of the trailmaker he loves toying with these old fucks. 

Landfills are a big part of the bill.

In Sudbury they just awarded a 2 yr contract to 2 companies, one fore the landfill and one for significant curb side pick up and recycling materials.

The cost for the landfill is double the the other.

I know because they (tree huggers) stopped the incinerator in Innisfil and french river to name a few places.  I am all for them, landfills are horrible things and will never disintegrate they are here forever.  When talking about destroying the planet this is something that should be on the top of the list.

Yet we build retail, houses and condos on top of a landfill. Kipling Ave & Steeles Ave. was a garbage dump for a long time. Etobicoke Centennial park ski hill is a big pile of garbage covered with a layer of dirt. It was nicknamed squeak peek because of the large number of mice that ran all over the hill.

They used to collect all the Christmas trees from curb side  put them in a massive pile in the park and have a massive bonfire each winter. The tree huggers put an end to that.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Yet we build retail, houses and condos on top of a landfill. Kipling Ave & Steeles Ave. was a garbage dump for a long time. Etobicoke Centennial park ski hill is a big pile of garbage covered with a layer of dirt. It was nicknamed squeak peek because of the large number of mice that ran all over the hill.

They used to collect all the Christmas trees from curb side  put them in a massive pile in the park and have a massive bonfire each winter. The tree huggers put an end to that.

Those days are gone, we can't build on these massive dumps anymore.  WE have millions of tons going every week its just too much.  Many buildings have methane detectors because of gas leaking up into the buildings.  Pickering has the forever burning hills of methane gas, that isn't good for anyone

If you are all for garbage dumps good for you, I am against them 100%

Burning-Landfill-Methane-a-bad-idea.jpg

and is going to tax you toronto peeps to death

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2016/11/23/tory-set-to-announce-tolls-on-the-dvp-and-gardiner.html

Toronto Mayor John Tory is set to endorse a controversial introduction of road tolls on the Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Parkway to raise $300 million a year for his cash-starved government, the Star has learned.

Tory is expected to make the daring declaration in a luncheon speech shortly after the Thursday release of city staff reports recommending highway tolling, along with other so-called revenue tools including a new tax on hotel stays. The reports will also make clear, sources say, that a yearlong push to privatize Toronto Hydro is dead.