Riots in several US cities. 

42% decline in GDP

1 in 4 Americans on unemployment  

Stimulus checks to keep people from starving 

Massive corporate bailouts

Doubling of the national debt 

....and this is only his first term  

#winning

That virus is probably the best thing that could have happened for the dems. Just watch, they’ll fuck this up too. :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

What has he done to make America Great?

Exposed alotta lunatics and low intellects.....we should get a zoom going on election night, you, Smales, Moto, Bent, theres some comedy gold right there.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Riots in several US cities. 

42% decline in GDP

1 in 4 Americans on unemployment  

Stimulus checks to keep people from starving 

Massive corporate bailouts

Doubling of the national debt 

....and this is only his first term  

#winning

at least he has fort brag on allert and ready to ship out . because our pathetic week leadership obvusly can't handle this . Minneapolis and MN in general this is what we get when we put weak cunts in leadership positions 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

at least he has fort brag on allert and ready to ship out . because our pathetic week leadership obvusly can't handle this . Minneapolis and MN in general this is what we get when we put weak cunts in leadership positions 

what's trump waiting for? 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Largest deployment of law enforcement in Minnesota history, all hands on deck. What part of your weak mind doesn't understand this?

Tonight should be huge with federal forces joining Minnesota forces to beat the anarchy down.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Largest deployment of law enforcement in Minnesota history, all hands on deck. What part of your weak mind doesn't understand this?

Tonight should be huge with federal forces joining Minnesota forces to beat the anarchy down.

It’s too late for the weak leadership to do anything now.  This is a show of “look, we are doing something”.

May be interesting where this goes.   Let’s see if the use of deadly force is authorized once it is used against the national guard and LEO.   A “show” of force isn’t enough.

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

His results are stunning. Is anything going right? :lol: 

the list is huge, the hugest, the best.......             plenty has gone right. the pictures you look at just dont show it.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s too late for the weak leadership to do anything now.  This is a show of “look, we are doing something”.

May be interesting where this goes.   Let’s see if the use of deadly force is authorized once it is used against the national guard and LEO.   A “show” of force isn’t enough.

Your LEO's and governor are thinking 80% of the protestors are from out of state, with the additional force coming into MN today I wouldn't want to be out on the street after 8:00 pm.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Your LEO's and governor are thinking 80% of the protestors are from out of state, with the additional force coming into MN today I wouldn't want to be out on the street after 8:00 pm.

Like I said, should be interesting.  Maybe some martyrs will be made tonight?  This could be the start of something really good for America.

to blame The President for the death toll i so backward thinking its painful to try and understand the mentality of those that do it.      :pan:

Edited by old indy

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

to blame The President for the death toll i so backward thinking its paiful to try and understand the mentality of those that do it.      :pan:

I don’t even bother with them anymore.  They are like ant hills in the woods.  Nobody really cares.

17 minutes ago, old indy said:

to blame The President for the death toll i so backward thinking its painful to try and understand the mentality of those that do it.      :pan:

Yes, that only applies to N-1 H-1 and Ebola deaths.