Check your account email address ×

Kids are pussys now

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

56086DC3-A26F-45E9-AECE-328A51FB64F3.jpeg

germany was already defeated on d day. america and england only wanted france. americans and englanders had pretty good survival rates. gerry was already used up and killed by ivan along time ago

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

germany was already defeated on d day. america and england only wanted france. americans and englanders had pretty good survival rates. gerry was already used up and killed by ivan along time ago

Ummmm......wut?  

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

guess I missed that chapter 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Describe the “pretty much”part.

The Germans had been retreating from the soviets for 2 years before D day. They had no chance of winning at that point.

David Irving is the preeminent WW ll historian if you want to learn the real story...Prepare to be shocked tho...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The Germans had been retreating from the soviets for 2 years before D day. They had no chance of winning at that point.

David Irving is the preeminent WW ll historian if you want to learn the real story...Prepare to be shocked tho...

This David Irving?

David John Cawdell Irving (born 24 March 1938) is an English author and Holocaust denier[1] who has written on the military and political history of World War II

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

That doesn’t matter in the case of what happened on D-Day.  Russia was pushing Germany back from the East.  Germans were dug in to hold the west.  Russia’s losses were horrid.  They had no chance of winning outright without Allied help from the west.  6500 Americans died on D day against heavily fortified German positions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

An angry gremlin..

PAhoenix, Pahoenix, remember how some on this site, gave you and me shit about our stand on black American violence?????

Ben and Motonoggin and a few others. 

How big are their mouths now???   

Fukkin cunts. Fukkin human cunts. 

Imagine, disputing a " Professional Grade " poster like you, and a " Police Genius " like me!!!!

Where's their cunts now!!!

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

It starts at home and kids haven’t changed, parents have changed. 

I forgot to respond to this but, nailed it!

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my grandpa always said his time in the tank in France was prob the worst and best of his life . he always said the women were extremely grateful 

My old man had a co worker he used to fish with and invite over that was shot three times on Normandy.  He walked with a limp.  I was young but I remember he’d have a few “coca colas” and start talking about the invasion.  My dad would send the kids to go play somewhere when the war stories started. Later, when I was older and allowed to sit in, I understood why.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That doesn’t matter in the case of what happened on D-Day.  Russia was pushing Germany back from the East.  Germans were dug in to hold the west.  Russia’s losses were horrid.  They had no chance of winning outright without Allied help from the west.  6500 Americans died on D day against heavily fortified German positions.

That may have been true early on when the govt of this country backed soviet commies early on...

It's a big complex subject that, like everything else, the official version is bullshit. Uncle Dave will tell you all about it. I'm reading one of his books now...

Edited by Phoenix

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

That may have been true early on when the traitorous govt of this country backed soviet commies early on...

It's a big complex subject that, like everything else, the official version is bullshit. Uncle Dave will tell you all about it. I'm reading one of his books now...

Well, I consider myself fairly “well read“ on war history.  But, we all get an opinion.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, I consider myself fairly “well read“ on war history.  But, we all get an opinion.  

I thought the same thing until I got turned onto Irving. The guy's amount of research and dedication is unfathomable.

Check out this article by Ron Unz. It's a good intro to the real story. https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-understanding-world-war-ii/