Check your account email address ×

Kids are pussys now

On 5/29/2020 at 8:29 AM, Zambroski said:

Here’s what’s funny...the main rifle is packaged up, padded and strapped to your side before you jump.  Nobody is firing anything until they hit the ground.  That’s movie bullshit where they are firing on the way down.  That’s why combat jumps aren’t performed with reserve chutes anymore.  The jump is between 250-400 feet up (terrain depending) If the main doesn’t deploy, it’s over.  No troop wants to be hanging in mid air very long while the bullets are whizing by.

my wife's gramps  bomber was shot down over Germany he floated down in to a ss youth training camp . he took 4 slugs almost dead they brought him and a few others to a near by pow camp . he could sort of communicate with a Russian doctor at the camp who performed surgery on a picnic table.  he then spent the next 15mo in that camp. 

Bronco was kind of a bad ass imho . 

59 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

my wife's gramps  bomber was shot down over Germany he floated down in to a ss youth training camp . he took 4 slugs almost dead they brought him and a few others to a near by pow camp . he could sort of communicate with a Russian doctor at the camp who performed surgery on a picnic table.  he then spent the next 15mo in that camp. 

Bronco was kind of a bad ass imho . 

Some fucked up shit for sure.

10 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i could slap u up, fix your car better than u can, drive a snowmachine better than u, and out hunt u. real shit

i can still walk with my feat flat after a few drinks and not even piss my pants as i stand there . unlike most of your peeps . 

btw I don't need to hunt I can afford to buy meat that actually tastes good . 

I also can afford new trucks at this point in my life so really don't work on cars any more. but if needed I guarantee I have forgotten more about that shit than you have ever known .

also I have been a hands on contractor for around 30 yrs only a drunk dumb fuck would assume they could take on a old school working man 

as far as sleds poss at your use  but I have no real need to run a trap line on a 25 yr old single slug skidoo so diff skill set than i use when on my modern mountian selds or dimond pounder 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

i can still walk with my feat flat after a few drinks and not even piss my pants as i stand there . unlike most of your peeps . 

btw I don't need to hunt I can afford to buy meat that actually tastes good . 

I also can afford new trucks at this point in my life so really don't work on cars any more. but if needed I guarantee I have forgotten more about that shit than you have ever known .

also I have been a hands on contractor for around 30 yrs only a drunk dumb fuck would assume they could take on a old school working man 

as far as sleds poss at your use  but I have no real need to run a trap line on a 25 yr old single slug skidoo so diff skill set than i use when on my modern mountian selds or dimond pounder 

mtm would disown u. the new mn crowd is getting even weaker lmao