Check your account email address ×

Kids are pussys now

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I thought the same thing until I got turned onto Irving. The guy's amount of research and dedication is unfathomable.

Check out this article by Ron Unz. It's a good intro to the real story. https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-understanding-world-war-ii/

I’m not interested in arguing the merits of every historical recording of American war history.  There’s plenty of embellishment but, the idea that D-day was a “hoax” of some kind or an unnecessary risk because the war was already won by the Soviets is silly.  One really needs to understand how the Soviet’s sent their people to fight under Stalin to know that tactic was doomed To fail without help.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not interested in arguing the merits of every historical recording of American war history.  There’s plenty of embellishment but, the idea that D-day was a “hoax” of some kind or an unnecessary risk because the war was already won by the Soviets is silly.  One really needs to understand how the Soviet’s sent their people to fight under Stalin to know that tactic was doomed To fail without help.

We should use the same tactic with the fucking retards that willingly enlist in our mercenary force

2 retards 1 gun.....get out there and gettem  derpers!!  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We should use the same tactic with the fucking retards that willingly enlist in our mercenary force

2 retards 1 gun.....get out there and gettem  derpers!!  

Derp.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I forgot to respond to this but, nailed it!

My old man had a co worker he used to fish with and invite over that was shot three times on Normandy.  He walked with a limp.  I was young but I remember he’d have a few “coca colas” and start talking about the invasion.  My dad would send the kids to go play somewhere when the war stories started. Later, when I was older and allowed to sit in, I understood why.

My wife.s father had his leg shot off parachuting into Normandy.

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

It starts at home and kids haven’t changed, parents have changed. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yep, parents are raising pussies. 

You 2 would be proud of my daughter and how she has raised her little one. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

My wife.s father had his leg shot off parachuting into Normandy.

Little did he know, if he’d have just waited, Russia would have won it all!   :lol:

Combat jumps are horrifying.  I never did one but, the stories are brutal.  When Saddam first invaded Queer-wait and we were going in to “save the day”. There was a rumor going around we were going to jump in and secure the Scud missile sites. Casualty rate was estimated around 70% at first.  Sweet fuck!   :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Little did he know, if he’d have just waited, Russia would have won it all!   :lol:

Combat jumps are horrifying.  I never did one but, the stories are brutal.  When Saddam first invaded Queer-wait and we were going in to “save the day”. There was a rumor going around we were going to jump in and secure the Scud missile sites. Casualty rate was estimated around 70% at first.  Sweet fuck!   :lol:

Thank you for your service. Must have been pretty frik'in scary.

Exactly!  It’s just fun that it scares you all so much.  :lol:

The only thing that actually scares me is the last beer 

Well, don’t fuck around then....KILL IT!

:lol:

I have this super power.....it allows me to within minutes turn the last beer into the 25th from the last beer!!   

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LMAO who's asking you to ? You asked Me about it. And who said was hoax. Wtf. It was important because it kept the soviets from taking over all of Europe...

WW ll and it's aftermath has changed Western Civilization as we know it and that's what interests me. I don't really care that much about individual battles, other than as conversation pieces, but you asked me about it.

47 minutes ago, jammin said:

You 2 would be proud of my daughter and how she has raised her little one. 

:bc:

Same here. 

People lose their shit when they hear our little grand daughter say please and thank you to them...……..It is like they just witnessed some kind of miracle. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

LMAO who's asking you to ? You asked Me about it. And who said was hoax. Wtf. It was important because it kept the soviets from taking over all of Europe...

WW ll and it's aftermath has changed Western Civilization as we know it and that's what interests me. I don't really care that much about individual battles, other than as conversation pieces, but you asked me about it.

I was specific on my question pertaining to D day.  I didn’t want an absurd opinion on how you thought the Soviets had won the war before D day....which they didn’t.

16 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

What a joke, someone asks for my opinion and then gets all butthurt. 

Ironic as hell, considering the thread title.

:pc:

Nobody’s butt hurt.  Well, I’m not at least but you seem to be heading that way.  That’s weird.

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have this super power.....it allows me to within minutes turn the last beer into the 25th from the last beer!!   

I used to have it.  It’s a perishable super power.  I think I still have my cape and booties packed away somewhere.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Would be my fear - get hit on first jump, without even firing one shot. 

Talked to a cool old dude on a golf course in Fla. He was in the 82nd or 101st?? He got hit on way down behind enemy lines in N Korea. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Would be my fear - get hit on first jump, without even firing one shot. 

Talked to a cool old dude on a golf course in Fla. He was in the 82nd or 101st?? He got hit on way down behind enemy lines in N Korea. 

Just like the ground bullet magnets (armored vehicles), soldiers think planes as in the same way......get me the fuck out of this thing!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was specific on my question pertaining to D day.  I didn’t want an absurd opinion on how you thought the Soviets had won the war before D day....which they didn’t.

Nobody’s butt hurt.  Well, I’m not at least but you seem to be heading that way.  That’s weird.

Bullshit. Now you are just making things up. You asked someone something, they said things that go against your worldview, you experienced cognitive dissonance and then chimped out-period. End of story.

Edited by Phoenix

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Bullshit. Now you are just making things up. You asked someone something, they said things that go against your worldview, you experienced cognitive dissonance and then chimped out-period. End of story.

You know, you can back read all this, right?