Check your account email address ×

Kids are pussys now

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just like the ground bullet magnets (armored vehicles), soldiers think planes as in the same way......get me the fuck out of this thing!!!!!!!

I would just hope I could have enough to fire at least one shot back, if I got hit on first mission. 

Speaking of armored vehicles - ever listen to the Dakota Meyer / Jocko podcast?

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I would just hope I could have enough to fire at least one shot back, if I got hit on first mission. 

Speaking of armored vehicles - ever listen to the Dakota Meyer / Jocko podcast?

Here’s what’s funny...the main rifle is packaged up, padded and strapped to your side before you jump.  Nobody is firing anything until they hit the ground.  That’s movie bullshit where they are firing on the way down.  That’s why combat jumps aren’t performed with reserve chutes anymore.  The jump is between 250-400 feet up (terrain depending) If the main doesn’t deploy, it’s over.  No troop wants to be hanging in mid air very long while the bullets are whizing by.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Here’s what’s funny...the main rifle is packaged up, padded and strapped to your side before you jump.  Nobody is firing anything until they hit the ground.  That’s movie bullshit where they are firing on the way down.  That’s why combat jumps aren’t performed with reserve chutes anymore.  The jump is between 250-400 feet up (terrain depending) If the main doesn’t deploy, it’s over.  No troop wants to be hanging in mid air very long while the bullets are whizing by.

No shit huh - have a pistol you can grab at least? I just want to fire off some hail mary rounds at least.?  

250 feet??

All can't be that low - planes would get taken out too easy. 

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, you can back read all this, right?  

You've just been Phoenixed!!!! Next you'll get ignored. LOL

7 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

germany was already defeated on d day. america and england only wanted france. americans and englanders had pretty good survival rates. gerry was already used up and killed by ivan along time ago

SMH 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Would be my fear - get hit on first jump, without even firing one shot. 

Talked to a cool old dude on a golf course in Fla. He was in the 82nd or 101st?? He got hit on way down behind enemy lines in N Korea. 

Probably the 82nd. The 101st was rapidly moving to helicopter insertions... hence the Air Assault moniker.

Edit: I'm wrong.. that was Viet Nam. Coulda been either.

Edited by Snake

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Fucker made soup.:lol:

I Didn’t just make soup, I made tremendous soup!  The MOST tremendous!  Just ask anyone!

32 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And word salad for a side!

No, no salad!  

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That doesn’t matter in the case of what happened on D-Day.  Russia was pushing Germany back from the East.  Germans were dug in to hold the west.  Russia’s losses were horrid.  They had no chance of winning outright without Allied help from the west.  6500 Americans died on D day against heavily fortified German positions.

hitler thought the same thing. he thought after he foils the america and england invasion, he would blitzkrieg to moscow. as many of us know, hitler was a retarded know nothing clueless fuck when it came to war strategy. good job thinking the same, says alot of your character

11 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

u miss alot of things, so no surprise there derp

so then why don't you give the class a lesson on how Russia on the offensive and the usa,was just wasting time because Russia had it under conyrol .

waiting on your lesson .

actually I can't wait to here this one 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so then why don't you give the class a lesson on how Russia on the offensive and the usa,was just wasting time because Russia had it under conyrol .

waiting on your lesson .

actually I can't wait to here this one 

just listen to the first dude 

after the battle of kursk, the only sliver of hope was to grind down the soviet union to a negotiated peace. a very small sliver of hope, but it was there. even if america was defeated on d day and agreed to stop the war in europe, there would still only be a sliver of a wet dream to keep berlin safe. it was hitlers strategy himself actually to try that, stop america and england in the west, then concentrate entirely on the east to kill as much red army as possible and save berlin. no way it could have happened, the road to berlin was opened in 1943

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

just listen to the first dude 

after the battle of kursk, the only sliver of hope was to grind down the soviet union to a negotiated peace. a very small sliver of hope, but it was there. even if america was defeated on d day and agreed to stop the war in europe, there would still only be a sliver of a wet dream to keep berlin safe. it was hitlers strategy himself actually to try that, stop america and england in the west, then concentrate entirely on the east to kill as much red army as possible and save berlin. no way it could have happened, the road to berlin was opened in 1943

so in your own post is says only a small sliver of hope to grind down the red army . you know what sliver of hope means right . 

Russia was advancing but loosing a lot of men A LOT like unsustainable . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so in your own post is says only a small sliver of hope to grind down the red army . you know what sliver of hope means right . 

Russia was advancing but loosing a lot of men A LOT like unsustainable . 

ill admit that it was possible but extremely unlikely

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

hitler thought the same thing. he thought after he foils the america and england invasion, he would blitzkrieg to moscow. as many of us know, hitler was a retarded know nothing clueless fuck when it came to war strategy. good job thinking the same, says alot of your character

Are you a fucking moron?  Serious question.

• Like 1