Check your account email address ×

FSCE Shop Talk

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just about done refinishing the 3 stall attached at the Indiana house here. Epoxying the floor and then it will be done. Looks good

You'll be pretty pissed when you are all excited to get a sled working and ride it across that floor and rip the shit out of it.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

You'll be pretty pissed when you are all excited to get a sled working and ride it across that floor and rip the shit out of it.  

House will be for sale in 2 weeks so that wont be an issue 

Just now, f7ben said:

House will be for sale in 2 weeks so that wont be an issue 

I'd have said fuck the epoxy floor then.  Next asshole could have worried about it.  

The big shop on the farm, we stained the floor.  Looks pretty good and you aren't too pissed if you drag something across it.  

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What say to guys to a pair of late model Ski-Doo Elan 250's?  Good sleds? 

There is a pair that run and are cheap within a reasonable drive...

Tough little sleds , put some ski spreaders on it . You will get there but not fast. Check for chassis rust out under the seat , about mid point . If the plastics aren't all busted up along with the hood by the front hinge, they are gold for sale here in MI during sled season. Enjoy !

7 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Tough little sleds , put some ski spreaders on it . You will get there but not fast. Check for chassis rust out under the seat , about mid point . If the plastics aren't all busted up along with the hood by the front hinge, they are gold for sale here in MI during sled season. Enjoy !

The hoods would be wall hangers at best.  Seats could be recovered or swapped out.  I'm thinking with swap meet season coming up, I should be able to find a pair of rider hoods for $100 or less and whatever other parts they may need, like drivers.

They are both suppose to run.  

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd have said fuck the epoxy floor then.  Next asshole could have worried about it.  

The big shop on the farm, we stained the floor.  Looks pretty good and you aren't too pissed if you drag something across it.  

It looks really nice though and was cheap to do. The garage is all sheetrocked , painted and knock down done , trimmed out etc. 

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:37 PM, Woodtick said:

One of my customers air compressors came unglued. The head was found 20 feet away.

51BA7651-FA69-48F0-B4E3-05CFF91A8B3A.jpeg

Looks familiar. Is it made by Poolaris ? At least it didn,t catch fire. Mustn,t of had any oil left in it to burn. LOL

Edited by Frostynuts

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'll get a gas one when you get another Procross or Zambo quits wearing Crocs...

I have an electric......I hate it. It just is right on the edge of useful. A procross on the other hand has zero use......junk all around

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have an electric......I hate it. It just is right on the edge of useful. A procross on the other hand has zero use......junk all around

My last electric one was 8 or 10 years old and someone might have left it in the shed full of water this winter.  Some Target clearance special.

Worked great for my use.

Was thinking this one:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Karcher-K1910-1900-PSI-1-3-GPM-Electric-Pressure-Washer-1-106-117-0/301325226

35 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

My last electric one was 8 or 10 years old and someone might have left it in the shed full of water this winter.  Some Target clearance special.

Worked great for my use.

Was thinking this one:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Karcher-K1910-1900-PSI-1-3-GPM-Electric-Pressure-Washer-1-106-117-0/301325226

my last one met the same fate.  

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Worked great for my use.

Was thinking this one:

Why was the shed full of water over the winter???

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Runs but needs work (different hood, seat, fresh gas, carb).  Worth $400?

01111_l0oA3gwILjJ_1200x900.jpg

Cleaned up, it’s worth $1200 all day long. More , a week befor Christmas if there is snow on the ground. Not sure what a new hood would run?

Edited by Woodtick

On 8/5/2018 at 1:44 PM, f7ben said:

Just about done refinishing the 3 stall attached at the Indiana house here. Epoxying the floor and then it will be done. Looks good

Post some pics, you cheap faggot. 

On 7/19/2018 at 8:38 PM, Zambroski said:

Eh, a little ttt here.  Just got my socket drawer organized.  Enough with that bullshit mess.  Turns out I wasn’t missing as many as I thought..just couldn’t find them!

A simple drawer for some of you but, I’m not a pro.  Had most of these for 20+ years.

35D33581-EC04-4598-BA7E-938EF06BE8AB.jpeg

Wow, that's nice Z!!!   :bc:

I gotta' do my two cabinets, they have been a horror show for a year.