Check your account email address ×

Trump Deems Houses of Worship Essential

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This whole thing has turned into absurdity for the sake of absurdity.....and the weakest in America.

Want to hear how fucked up NY is..

My GF works in a high end salon,.. Esthetician,..she was deemed non-essential, and because of what we does and the close interaction obviously doing a bikini wax she is not allowed to work no matter what or lose her license..she files for unemployment,.. DENIED!!! in NY you work for yourself if you rent booth space,. She rents a room..So she's 11 weeks now with no pay, no unemployment.. But Lowe's and HD are fucking jamming.,..

Open it up and let it ride IMO

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

My GF works in a high end salon,.. Esthetician,..she was deemed non-essential, and because of what we does and the close interaction obviously doing a bikini wax she is not allowed to work no matter what or lose her license..she files for unemployment,.. DENIED!!! in NY you work for yourself if you rent booth space,. She rents a room..So she's 11 weeks now with no pay, no unemployment.. But Lowe's and HD are fucking jamming.,..

she should still be getting the $600,  she should have applied and even being deemed inelgibile for state the $600 comes out on top of the 0 from the feds

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

What bullshit.  There are literally millions of stories like these.  It’s just untucking real.  We know a few that are really starting to hurt right now.  One is considering moving their business into Wisconsin.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she should still be getting the $600,  she should have applied and even being deemed inelgibile for state the $600 comes out on top of the 0 from the feds

Oh my barber is in the same boat,..it's all supposed to go retro,. But not a cent so far..11 weeks, She said her shop is opening June 1st no matter what..

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh my barber is in the same boat,..it's all supposed to go retro,. But not a cent so far..11 weeks, She said her shop is opening June 1st no matter what..

my wifes hairdresser is now cash only as she still wants her 600 through july then she's changing careers. NH also pays UE on self employed

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my wifes hairdresser is now cash only as she still wants her 600 through july then she's changing careers. NH also pays UE on self employed

wow, so how does that work?  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

silly  boy you think this is not going to the highest court in the land ? that was planed before any paperwork was even filled .

how would you guess that is going to work out ? 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

So this pretty much proves that Trump is the one behind the lockdown and he decides who gets to be free to do what they want. 

no if that wete the case the state's would not be fighting it 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Unless she’s not on the books?

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no if that wete the case the state's would not be fighting it 

No he can undo it whenever he wants, he just proved it with this. 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

silly  boy you think this is not going to the highest court in the land ? that was planed before any paperwork was even filled .

how would you guess that is going to work out ? 

IDGAF

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  That’s the flip side these retards are blind about.  If people fear for their lives and health, then the best thing they can do is stay under their fucking rock....and quit bothering our ears with their constant fucking whining.

You talking about others "bothering our ears"....fuck you never shut the fuck up.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You talking about others "bothering our ears"....fuck you never shut the fuck up.

What do you hear when you read my posts?

Meh..I feel you though.  My plan is to be especially hard on the willfully ignorant.  

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What do you hear when you read my posts?

Meh..I feel you though.  My plan is to be especially hard on the willfully ignorant.  

You really shouldn't be so hard on yourself. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

then why post it in the first place 

Two years from now when The Supreme Court rules on this has no bearing on the fact that her executive orders now were ruled legitimate by a court. 

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Are any churches doing a pancake breakfast this morning? I’m really hungry and a bit foggy from getting over served last night.

St. Mary's here in town isn't...maybe check a VFW or American Legion Hall. :saluting: