Check your account email address ×

Which one of you mask wearing faggots works at Costco

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Buwahaha I should do some research ??? You forgot "meathead unbiased.

1.6 million of you infected fukkers and counting. Head to the big city and lick some door knobs and shopping carts and we'll talk.

And while he is at it he should head to Lansing and join the protests.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

That mask doesn’t stop you from getting it and it doesn’t stop you from spreading it. You should do sone research. These masks and hand sanitizers And shelter in place orders are going to make Make you sicker!! You’re immune system is strong because you are exposed to germs all day everyday of your life. Why do you think there is a 99.9 percent survival rate? Are they wearing masks in sweden No!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He thinks using hand sanitizer ruins your immunity. I bet the dope doesn't wash his hands after taking a dump. :lol:

I agree with JT on the overuse of hand sanitizers. Not a good thing. We do have beneficial bacteria on our hands that the sanitizers will kill. I literally have touched well over 10k packages since this pandemic started and only wash my hands twice a day with normal soap.

And to top it off, they are now saying this virus does not spread nearly as much as they originally thought from touching infected objects such as doorknobs,  mail, pkgs and groceries.   They have been so off on this whole virus,who knows what they will be wrong about next week .

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I agree with JT on the overuse of hand sanitizers. Not a good thing. We do have beneficial bacteria on our hands that the sanitizers will kill. I literally have touched well over 10k packages since this pandemic started and only wash my hands twice a day with normal soap.

And to top it off, they are now saying this virus does not spread nearly as much as they originally thought from touching infected objects such as doorknobs,  mail, pkgs and groceries.   They have been so off on this whole virus,who knows what they will be wrong about next week .

Agreed on the over use of the hand sanitizer and antibacterial soaps.  We've always kept some in the car to use before eating or needing to clean up.  With the virus we do use it more often.  Every time we get back in the car we use it before touching anything.  My great grandmother always said a little dirt or filth wouldn't hurt ya. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Many Americans are self centered, spoiled cunts whose parents never told them 'no'.

Does company policy dictate that you and your coworkers wear a mask while at work?  

17 hours ago, Tinker said:

Why do you think it's acceptable to not wear 1 around other people ? It's common decency.

My body my choice

If you need protection then cover yourself.

If it's effective to wear a mask than as long as you wear one you should not have any issues correct?

14 minutes ago, Roosting said:

My body my choice

If it's effective to wear a mask than as long as you wear one you should not have any issues correct?

Are you a woman?

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Is there a limit to the number of people who can be on the property at one time?

Not really, but there's only 18 of us. We work in different parts of the building and take breaks in groups of 2-4 people anyway. The facility is 28,000 sq ft so everyone is spread out.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

My body my choice

I think this deliberate misunderstanding of the intent of masks has to be a white dudebro thing. 

Most people get it, but thickheaded dumbfucks choose to remain willfully ignorant. 

It's a weird evolutionary development. Hopefully it's fatal. 

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, jtssrx said:

People are making badges and wearing them into these stores. There are many many people that cannot wear a mask for health reasons. Again this is why Whitmer said if you are able to wear one. 

0811DF82-CB4B-4EB4-952C-F41A30D62253.jpeg

C9D6522B-6864-4EBD-8A6B-BD1D01C41E56.jpeg

only reason anyone would wear that lanyard is from butthurt, not because wearing a mask poses any health risk to them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You are fucking retarded. Seriously mentally deficient.

It’s a Manitoba thing...probably related to Sludge.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Not really, but there's only 18 of us. We work in different parts of the building and take breaks in groups of 2-4 people anyway. The facility is 28,000 sq ft so everyone is spread out.

Seems you guys are way more than 6’ apart at most times.