Check your account email address ×

What is this Obamagate you speak of?

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think she’s doing a find job, keep him away from the mike.

Exactly...now if they could just keep him off Twitter! :lol:

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

not in the least. What's so impressive about it? You dismissed Obama as nothing more than an academic elitist because he had a Harvard law degree for for the better part of a decade.

Is it producing the smash hit 'Huckabee' on Fox that makes it so impressive? Or her stint on CNN? :lol: 

Fact is she is where she is because she's hot. Easiest path to make money now in the US if you are attractive blonde female: wear a cross around your neck in plain site, and regurgitate right wing talking points that make old white pretend conservatives hard. 

Hey settle....its gonna be ok.  Show us on the doll where she hurt you....

2 hours ago, Anler said:

She is eating them for lunch, they should STFU. 

I agree but due to her eyelashes, she looses all credibility for her intelligence, professionalism and articulation. :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We’re talking resumes so just be honest Carl...she is a short haired lesbian Democrat which is why you and the rest of the “Conservative Deep Thinkers” here don’t like her which is great and talking up Blondies Harvard degree as the reason she is so great is just assinine. 

aoc14.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

not in the least. What's so impressive about it? You dismissed Obama as nothing more than an academic elitist because he had a Harvard law degree for for the better part of a decade.

Is it producing the smash hit 'Huckabee' on Fox that makes it so impressive? Or her stint on CNN? :lol: 

Fact is she is where she is because she's hot. Easiest path to make money now in the US if you are attractive blonde female: wear a cross around your neck in plain site, and regurgitate right wing talking points that make old white pretend conservatives hard. 

spot on

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why do democrats hate successful women?

Why are republican women always pretty?

what a sad pathetic group the lying left is 

fuck anyone that supports them 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Pete said:

Why are republican women always pretty?

what a sad pathetic group the lying left is 

fuck anyone that supports them 

How come women of any kind  don't like you?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt...3rd times a charm amirite? 

Keep it up and we can start pondering what caliber of woman would want to be married to the likes of you.  You seem to think its fair game to talk about peoples private relationships and all.  Pete wasn't even talking to you, yet you felt compelled to add that little nugget.  Because that's what you do.  

Edited by DriftBusta

15 hours ago, frenchy said:

lmfao so you don't think she has a impressive resume? then you are obvusly a lazy partisan hack who has never even bothered to look it up . just going off bias assumptions at best . just fucking pathetic 

do your self a favor and look it up .

will prob make your accomplishments look pretty pathetic compared to what she has done in life by 33 

nah best to just go with your bias assumptions and continue to say stupid uniformed shit . if it works for CNN it should work for you 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao so you don't think she has a impressive resume? then you are obvusly a lazy partisan hack who has never even bothered to look it up . just going off bias assumptions at best . just fucking pathetic 

do your self a favor and look it up .

will prob make your accomplishments look pretty pathetic compared to what she has done in life by 33 

nah best to just go with your bias assumptions and continue to say stupid uniformed shit . if it works for CNN it should work for you 

settle down. If you want to discuss hackism,  woolie dismissed Obama's resume for years as nothing but is cumming in his pants over hers. That was the point. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

settle down. If you want to discuss hackism,  woolie dismissed Obama's resume for years as nothing but is cumming in his pants over hers. That was the point. 

well you said what yiu said with nothing but a assumtion obviously 

Just now, frenchy said:

Really dude?  Because I responded to your comment about her fake eyelashes and pointed out she was a lawyer?  As far as Obama, if you can't see by now I had the guys number for a long time, then I don't know what to tell you.  Why don't you just come out and say that you're a Democrat and supported his "scandal free presidency"  :lol: 

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep it up and we can start pondering what caliber of woman would want to be married to the likes of you.  You seem to think its fair game to talk about peoples private relationships and all.  Pete wasn't even talking to you, yet you felt compelled to add that little nugget.  Because that's what you do.  

Oh fuck off Woolie...Pete says all kinds of shit to me and can defend himself if he wants and I take personal shots all the fucking time so quit crying and maybe go back to team safe space where pats you on your bald head and thinks you're just swell! :lol:

BTW just be glad you found one with connections that  got you a cushy gig. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Really dude?  Because I responded to your comment about her fake eyelashes and pointed out she was a lawyer?  As far as Obama, if you can't see by now I had the guys number for a long time, then I don't know what to tell you.  Why don't you just come out and say that you're a Democrat and supported his "scandal free presidency"  :lol: 

we were talking resumes. Both graduated Harvard law. One was dismissed as an academic elite and the other has a very impressive CV. 

Odd. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

we were talking resumes. Both graduated Harvard law. One was dismissed as an academic elite and the other has a very impressive CV. 

Odd. 

OK fair point.  But I will maintain the reason I hated the guy so much is because of his arrogance, and his "elections have consequences" attitude, shoving Obamacare down the country's throat with deception/lies/bribery and complete lack of bipartisanship.  People want to blame or point fingers at Trump, but not acknowledge that Trump was BECAUSE of Obama and his wretched successor.  I know you don't agree with that and think it was all on Hillary, but whats coming out in recent weeks proves the guy was a corrupt pos, Harvard education or not.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

OK fair point.  But I will maintain the reason I hated the guy so much is because of his arrogance, and his "elections have consequences" attitude, shoving Obamacare down the country's throat with deception/lies/bribery and complete lack of bipartisanship.  People want to blame or point fingers at Trump, but not acknowledge that Trump was BECAUSE of Obama and his wretched successor.  I know you don't agree with that and think it was all on Hillary, but whats coming out in recent weeks proves the guy was a corrupt pos, Harvard education or not.

that was my only point. :lol: 

and as for her - she seems very competent. Not sure about her combative style but she's prepared I will give her that. 

Just now, frenchy said:

that was my only point. :lol: 

and as for her - she seems very competent. Not sure about her combative style but she's prepared I will give her that. 

That's what I love about her.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hey what do you snowflakes think of Obama giving that graduation speech last night? Why wasn't Trump asked to do that? 

What about it?  Tell us more.