Check your account email address ×

What is this Obamagate you speak of?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Be honest, a Trump speech would have been painful and confusing. 

A Biden speech sure would be.  Not sure who asked BO to give that speech or why, or whether he is trying to burnish up his reputation in advance of the coming onslaught.   I've never judged a man on their speaking ability.  Clinton and Obama are obviously very gifted public speakers.  We know Clinton was a dirtbag, and now we're starting to realize the extent to which Barack was too.   Trump has an annoying delivery no doubt though.  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Hey what do you snowflakes think of Obama giving that graduation speech last night? Why wasn't Trump asked to do that? 

Obama taking a shot at trumps leadership strikes me as sour grapes. He wasn’t any better.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Obama taking a shot at trumps leadership strikes me as sour grapes. He wasn’t any better.

I think sour grapes might be to light as at this point it would seem he is just self serving by getting out in front of what is bound to turn ugly in the coming months. 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

obamas biggest failure was not being able to give America confidence in themselves,  something trump as poor as his leadership skills are was able to do.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

obamas biggest failure was not being able to give America confidence in themselves,  something trump as poor as his leadership skills are was able to do.  

Well, and being corrupt as fuck.

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well, and being corrupt as fuck.

Obama would have never been able to do the things he did without the hugs and kisses he got from the press. Try to imagine Trump officials using the IRS to harass his political enemies.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Barr just said that nothing he has seen rises to anything criminal as it pertains to Obama and Biden. 

Right but someone leaked Flynn to the press and that is a crime. So one of the Obama administration unmaskers needs an orange jump suit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but someone leaked Flynn to the press and that is a crime. So one of the Obama administration unmaskers needs an orange jump suit.

Wonderful...just letting you know what Barr said.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 5/16/2020 at 7:00 PM, Carlos Danger said:

Yea the lesbian part I can live with it is the insufferable partisanship that I could do without.  To be fair I am not much of a fan of Hannity for the same reason.  Let's be honest she gave up what ever critical thinking and journalistic integrity she had the day Trump was elected.   

The difference is Hannity is correct basically about it all that's all the difference :guzzle:

On 5/17/2020 at 9:51 AM, frenchy said:

settle down. If you want to discuss hackism,  woolie dismissed Obama's resume for years as nothing but is cumming in his pants over hers. That was the point. 

Obama is a Affermitive Action acedemic basically 100% :bullshit: like everything you post midget pond scum 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The difference is Hannity is correct basically about it all that's all the difference :guzzle:

Hannity is a fucking joke just like you.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Obama is a Affermitive Action acedemic basically 100% :bullshit: like everything you post midget pond scum 

he's 1000000000x smarter than you are and has accomplished far more in life than anyone here who criticizes him

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

he's 1000000000x smarter than you are and has accomplished far more in life than anyone here who criticizes him

So hasn't Hannity.

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 3:01 PM, Angry ginger said:

Face it there was nothing Obama could have said or done to get any degree of positivity out of a great percentage of the country, and those same people give a 100% pass on everything Trump does.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Face it there was nothing Obama could have said or done to get any degree of positivity out of a great percentage of the country, and those same people give a 100% pass on everything Trump does.

IMO he really never attempted to bridge the differences-  no different than trump but those who hated Obama for that do love them some trump cause he's an old white dude.  

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Yea I have to disagree. Obama weather you voted for him or not had a pretty good honeymoon when he first got into office. And let's be honest some of the I'll will he got he deserves.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

IMO he really never attempted to bridge the differences-  no different than trump but those who hated Obama for that do love them some trump cause he's an old white dude.  

Closed door Obamacare meetings, IRS.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't think he tried hard enough, I also think it wouldn't have mattered much though.  You only need to look at debt, deficit, QE, and golfing to name a few things that Trump has done much more of that gets a pass.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea I have to disagree. Obama weather you voted for him or not had a pretty good honeymoon when he first got into office. And let's be honest some of the I'll will he got he deserves.

Yes Mitch really welcomed him as did the tea party, guess you forgot that.