Check your account email address ×

Haha...Trump Really Is A Dolt

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Lets hear your suggestions, TDS sufferer. You say you hated Obama and Trump. What exactly are you so mad about all the time and what have you personally done to rectify any of those personal concerns of yours? 

I’m mad about fascist politicians destroying my rights and short of martyring myself I don’t see any way I make the slightest difference. Now fucking kill yourself you stupid mindless fuck

Edited by f7ben

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m mad about fascist politicians destroying my rights and short of martyring myself I don’t see any way I can change it. Now fucking kill yourself you stupid mindless fuck

Since you are wallowing in self misery all the time, with no light at the end of your tunnel, by the sounds of it, you sound like you should take your own advice. :news:

Edited by irv
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

it is a fucking joke still almost no testing in MN stores,are packed trails are packed gas,stations packed and life is moving a long lime always except the nightly news fear inducing programming for the sheep 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

it is a fucking joke still almost no testing in MN stores,are packed trails are packed gas,stations packed and life is moving a long lime always except the nightly news fear inducing programming for the sheep 

Yep...don’t test and nobody will get it or have it!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As evidenced  here it doesn't matter what he says...there are plenty of feebs on board The Orange Julius Express!!!!!   :lmao:

Let’s be clear....you’re the biggest feeb here. :lol: 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lemme know when it's within a row of assholes to what the Clinton Foundation took in..

Good luck getting these nitwits to understand the proportionality of all of it.   

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Lemme know when it's within a row of assholes to what the Clinton Foundation took in..

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one. 

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good luck getting these nitwits to understand the proportionality of all of it.   

Good luck getting these nitwits to have any kind of actual discretion. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

How much does he make from govt use of his resorts and Trump tower? Id say fuck the paycheck too. 

He’s cost taxpayers 140 million golfing. But yeah his small salary is donatedOR so he says.

10 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

At least his handicap is low. If he was a hacker I'd be pissed.

I don't really have an issue with the golf or vacations like some did... But you can't claim righteousness when you are using your personal business to profit off selling govt influence. No different than the Clinton's using their non profit to do the same thing. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't really have an issue with the golf or vacations like some did... But you can't claim righteousness when you are using your personal business to profit off selling govt influence. No different than the Clinton's using their non profit to do the same thing. 

Not really close. Haiti comes to mind.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...don’t test and nobody will get it or have it!!!!!!!

like I said make a zero fucking diff people who can think for them self  are no longer living in prpaganda based fear and are out and about living there life test or no test 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like I said make a zero fucking diff people who can think for them self  are no longer living in prpaganda based fear and are out and about living there life test or no test 

Pretty much.  Everyone here is going about life like things are back to normal.  All the bars and restaurants are open here now.  Obviously this is far from over and there will be many more deaths but it's not that much different than any other flu season for the vast majority of places.  

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bahahaha!!!! :lol:

That’s Trump in a nutshell. Just skip the testing and then it didn’t happen. Tremendous!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

That’s Trump in a nutshell. Just skip the testing and then it didn’t happen. Tremendous!

Yeeessss!!!!!!

If you don't get a colonoscopy you'll never get colon cancer...The man is a medical genius!!!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeeessss!!!!!!

If you don't get a colonoscopy you'll never get colon cancer...The man is a medical genius!!!! 

His cult is comprised of members that this line of reason makes perfect sense to

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well I know who’s programming you....

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I know who’s programming you....

well you and MC just keep hiding under your desk till the govenment signals the all clear siren . the rest of the world will keep being productive . so i guess no real change for you or me