Check your account email address ×

Covid Police.......Heroes to the Rescue!!!

This is at a bar roughly 15 - 20 minutes south of Green Bay, apparently somebody called in a complaint that the bar was open, they were not open. This is the response, approximately 20 law enforcement vehicles showed up.........unbelievable. :lol::flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Local county police had 60 911 emergency calls last month.  Neighbors wanting report their neighbors for gatherings. 

Had some around here taking cell phone pictures of boats next to each other on the lake when boating finally opened back up. People freaking out that boats were too close to each other  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Had some around here taking cell phone pictures of boats next to each other on the lake when boating finally opened back up. People freaking out that boats were too close to each other  :lol: 

We are ushering m a new breed of idiotic social justice warriors.

C6E117C1-0550-474A-9318-2825582FBC58.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We are ushering m a new breed of idiotic social justice warriors.

C6E117C1-0550-474A-9318-2825582FBC58.jpeg

They did it on a local neighborhood social media and got slammed by everyone else in the area to mind their own damn business. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

They did it on a local neighborhood social media and got slammed by everyone else in the area to mind their own damn business. 

Good.  The “fun police”...who can’t figure out a reason why they are never invited will try to have their revenge now!

I picture Barbiehands riding around slowly with his camera phone set to zoom and at the ready!!!!!  :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I can’t believe people are behaving this way. Calling the police to report fellow Americans. Police acting like Nazis 

Truth is, there’s probably more to this is story....and you know that.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I can’t believe people are behaving this way. Calling the police to report fellow Americans. Police acting like Nazis 

since 9/11 that has pretty much become the norm.  Daughter and i were watching live PD this weekend, bunch of thugs with their military gear on violating peoples rights so they can confiscate some weed and collect fines.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

since 9/11 that has pretty much become the norm.  Daughter and i were watching live PD this weekend, bunch of thugs with their military gear on violating peoples rights so they can confiscate some weed and collect fines.  

This sets me close to infuriation levels.  I don’t really know how this mindset developed within the law enforcement community but, it needs to stop.

There was an article on Facebook last week about a guy who put up a post in a group saying they were having a meet at a parking lot to go for a car cruise. Everyone was to social distance, blah, blah, blah. So they meet in a big parking lot of a closed business, everyone stays in their cars and they go for a tour.

The guy who put up the post arrived home to a cop car and 2 officers who proceeded to charge him for organizing an event during the state of emergency. $880

The cost was split up among the group who attended.

Edited by Blackstar

How many people hold the belief that when the chips are down LEO will do the right thing for the Citizens.  When in reality they will follow their orders to maintain their positions of power.

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There was an article on Facebook last week about a guy who put up a post in a group saying they were having a meet at a parking lot to go for a car cruise. Everyone was to social distance, blah, blah, blah. So they meet in a big parking lot of a closed business, everyone stays in their cars and they go for a tour.

The guy who put up the post arrived home to a cop car and 2 officers who proceeded to charge him for organizing an event during the state of emergency. $880

Paying these fines is voluntary.  I wish people would stop it.  The government has no constitutional right or law to enact retribution for disobeying these “orders”, they especially don’t have the right to fine people. This is how our government ends up actually passing idiotic and unconstitutional laws to further benefit their purses.  Once we agree that they must be reasonable and we agree to pay without much fuss, they find their way into law.  Then, they are actually enforceable.

20 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

another example of why facebook is the gayest creation of all time. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Paying these fines is voluntary.  I wish people would stop it.  The government has no constitutional right or law to enact retribution for disobeying these “orders”, they especially don’t have the right to fine people. This is how our government ends up actually passing idiotic and unconstitutional laws to further benefit their purses.  Once we agree that they must be reasonable and we agree to pay without much fuss, they find their way into law.  Then, they are actually enforceable.

I was going to say, this is our country not yours. But now I see you have moved to Fergus, Ont. You're 30 minutes from me.   :lol:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Idiots.    We have pretty good space between the houses on our private drive.  My wife went a couple rounds On the book with a woman who lives couple houses down about some virus shit.
  We had a few couples hanging out in our driveway . I know that bitch called the police,  at the top of our driveway snapping pictures.  :lol:

They probably told her to mind her own business 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Idiots.    We have pretty good space between the houses on our private drive.  My wife went a couple rounds On the book with a woman who lives couple houses down about some virus shit.
  We had a few couples hanging out in our driveway . I know that bitch called the police,  at the top of our driveway snapping pictures.  :lol:

They probably told her to mind her own business 

One of the only friends my wife has who has no issue with people coming over and hanging out at a social distance is the deputy chiefs wife.  I'd laugh if someone called on them.  No idea why the rest are so uptight about not leaving their house,  nothing wrong with hanging around a fire and drinking a few beers or sitting out front watching the kids play over having a zoom martini meeting.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

One of the only friends my wife has who has no issue with people coming over and hanging out at a social distance is the deputy chiefs wife.  I'd laugh if someone called on them.  No idea why the rest are so uptight about not leaving their house,  nothing wrong with hanging around a fire and drinking a few beers or sitting out front watching the kids play over having a zoom martini meeting.  

I've been shamed for playing bags with my neighbors by multiple sled sites people

Live professional Cornhole was on tv the other day 

Dont they know they were basically making out by touching those bags?!!!? :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer