Check your account email address ×

Covid Police.......Heroes to the Rescue!!!

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I was going to say, this is our country not yours. But now I see you have moved to Fergus, Ont. You're 30 minutes from me.   :lol:

:lol: 

Changing that back now.  I forgot about it!

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I've been shamed for playing bags with my neighbors by multiple sled sites people

Live professional Cornhole was on tv the other day 

Dont they know they were basically making out by touching those bags?!!!? :lol:

thats just silly.   

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I've been shamed for playing bags with my neighbors by multiple sled sites people

thats just silly.   

37 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

My partner Andy and I won 10 consecutive games of cornhole this weekend.  We eventually turned over the bags to someone else and moved to dominate Bottle Bash for 2 hours.  Then this gal named Chase came up and she destroyed Andy and I.  This gal was bad ass at bottle bash.  

35 minutes ago, frenchy said:

'shamed' :lol: 

poor drip, the overly dramatic victim. 

Overly dramatic like saying it's like French kissing? Ya that was you bahahahahahahaha 

I kept your name out but since you asked nicely 😉

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My partner Andy and I won 10 consecutive games of cornhole this weekend.  We eventually turned over the bags to someone else and moved to dominate Bottle Bash for 2 hours.  Then this gal named Chase came up and she destroyed Andy and I.  This gal was bad ass at bottle bash.  

That's awesome, excited for summer bag season

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I guess it begs the question what possibly would require that many LE and obviously they weren't expecting danger as no guns were drawn.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, F3600 said:

How many people hold the belief that when the chips are down LEO will do the right thing for the Citizens.  When in reality they will follow their orders to maintain their positions of power.

Some would (bold) but as this plays out I'm getting the feeling most would abuse power.....at least until the public stood up to them en masse with force.    

Edited by Highmark

On 5/11/2020 at 12:59 PM, Angry ginger said:

since 9/11 that has pretty much become the norm.  Daughter and i were watching live PD this weekend, bunch of thugs with their military gear on violating peoples rights so they can confiscate some weed and collect fines.  

LT. Danny Brown. Violates the rights of every single person he encounters. he hunts his victims in low income areas. he knows tht when he says he smells weed he has an excuse, when he finds none, oh well. not to mention every single K9 false alerts constantly. 

On 5/11/2020 at 3:16 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Saab Andy is your partner. He tops?