Check your account email address ×

Someone is getting nervous

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

I’m not on the ballot — but I am pretty darn invested. We got to make this happen.”

He didn't care when all his people were lying to congress.

He lied over and over about Clinton's private email server.....hell he had his own codename.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snake said:

2m5tc6.jpg

Really because I agree with you, Woolie ect...but the minute I suggest going after Bush/Cheney well we can’t have that. Seems your meme applies to you and not me.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really because I agree with you, Woolie ect...but the minute I suggest going after Bush/Cheney well we can’t have that. Seems your meme applies to you and not me.

Well there is no reason to, so there is that.  Yet its your standard "yeah but" kneejerk go to....  :lol:  12 years after the guy is out of office, and you want to drag up the lefts last fake narrative and relitigate it.  Sure.

• Gold Member

D2BAC3AD-0206-499A-97D7-8B560A7E03DA.jpeg.e760fb050297fdcc3a9adc8965f08828.jpeg

This picture makes more sense today.  Lots of worried faces in this pic.  The biggest thing to come out of this is the legacy and public view of Obama and his staff has been destroyed.  They should have went out gracefully and embraced a new presidency like every administration that came before them as they left the whitehouse.  But they didn’t and now look like complete shit

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

This picture makes more sense today.  Lots of worried faces in this pic.  The biggest thing to come out of this is the legacy and public view of Obama and his staff has been destroyed.  They should have went out gracefully and embraced a new presidency like every administration that came before them as they left the whitehouse.

Gud poast.

30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

This picture makes more sense today.  Lots of worried faces in this pic.  The biggest thing to come out of this is the legacy and public view of Obama and his staff has been destroyed.  They should have went out gracefully and embraced a new presidency like every administration that came before them as they left the whitehouse.  But they didn’t and now look like complete shit

It's just a distraction.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well there is no reason to, so there is that.  Yet its your standard "yeah but" kneejerk go to....  :lol:  12 years after the guy is out of office, and you want to drag up the lefts last fake narrative and relitigate it.  Sure.

Ahhh that's right...only the other team is bad...got it.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh that's right...only the other team is bad...got it.

3 years and $40 million says it certainly looks that way. :lol:

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

He didn't care when all his people were lying to congress.

He lied over and over about Clinton's private email server.....hell he had his own codename.  

These code names?

demss9.jpg

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Remember that big Ukraine obstruction narrative......yet another in a line of failed efforts to get rid of the president, and it turns out it was that partisan twat second from the right in that picture, who was the so called "whistleblower"?   Good times.  :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good...let the heads roll and since W and Cheney are still alive let's go after them next!!!!! 

Now, you're talkin'!!! 

I would pay to let me cuff Dubya. 

How do ya' like that Woofie????

Coincidentally, there's s documentary on TV right now...……….about Bushe's invasion of Iraq. A total fraud.  

Let me ARREST BUSH!! LET ME CUFF HIM, and knock him to the ground. Let me, rough him up and grab him by the throat. 

Lying bastards.

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Now, you're talkin'!!! 

I would pay to let me cuff Dubya. 

How do ya' like that Woofie????

Hey knock yourself out.  I'm focused on what's happening right now that is being proven.  You let me know how your Bush Cheney war criminal investigations work out.  :lol: 

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Its just coincidence Obama is all of a sudden becoming so vocal on the campaign trail.  :lmao:

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Coincidentally, there's s documentary on TV right now...……….about Bushe's invasion of Iraq. A total fraud.  

Let me ARREST BUSH!! LET ME CUFF HIM, and knock him to the ground. Let me, rough him up and grab him by the throat. 

Lying bastards.

on " American experience"?