Check your account email address ×

Someone is getting nervous

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey knock yourself out.  I'm focused on what's happening right now that is being proven.  You let me know how your Bush Cheney war criminal investigations work out.  :lol: 

Ahhh....it’s been proven they intentionally lied us into Iraq. It’s been proven for a decade

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....it’s been proven they j the tip ally lied us into Iraq. It’s been proven for a decade

Pathetic how some of these fuckbags  just laugh it off...meh what's damn near 20 years of war, trillions of dollars, god knows how many maimed and killed, destabilizing the Middle East...nothing to see here. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Here you go complete with a timeline that puts the Obama Whitehouse at the very center of this plot from the get go.  Nixon would be shocked at the level of cooperation at Obama's corrupt hands.

Edited by Carlos Danger

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

on " American experience"?

I'm not sure, but it was literally on while I was posting here.   

The FBI at the direction of President Obama went in search of a crime even if it meant they needed to create one. So why is it so hard to get the FBI or DOJ to investigate a crime we already know to exists?  Someone unmasked Mike Flynn's identity on the recordings with the Russian ambassador and leaked it to the press which is a felony punishable with up to ten years in prison. 

• Thanks 1

Comey needs prison-time. 

Cn you imagine, subpoenaing a SERVER!!!!!

They should have gone into Hillary's house with a warrant at 5 Am!!!!

They gave her the opportunity to destroy evidence. 

Heads have to roll!!!! 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pathetic how some of these fuckbags  just laugh it off...meh what's damn near 20 years of war, trillions of dollars, god knows how many maimed and killed, destabilizing the Middle East...nothing to see here. 

Fuckbags?  First off stay on the fucking topic, which has now been adjudicated.  Second off, you havent proven shit, it was almost 20 years ago, and Bush did what he thought was right at the time, with the approval of most of the country.  And there were countless other reasons and potential threats.  Quit being such a fucking simple and stick to the subject at hand.

On 5/9/2020 at 7:17 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good...let the heads roll and since W and Cheney are still alive let's go after them next!!!!! 

On 5/9/2020 at 10:34 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh that's right...only the other team is bad...got it.

On 5/9/2020 at 10:34 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh that's right...only the other team is bad...got it.

deflection 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Here you go complete with a timeline that puts the Obama Whitehouse at the very center of this plot from the get go.  Nixon would be shocked at the level of cooperation at Obama's corrupt hands.

They've known all of this for a long time. I think they are just stringing Trumps base along with this until the election...

I'll bet money that nothing ever happens to the ringleaders. The assholes investigating this are part of the same corrupt system..

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They've known all of this for a long time. I think they are just stringing Trumps base along with this until the election...

I'll bet money that nothing ever happens to the ringleaders. The assholes investigating this are part of the same corrupt system..

Nailed it

8 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I'd disagree.   They basically tried to destroy the guy, and almost succeeded.  Doesn't seem like the same team to me.  If these kinds of things are the new normal, we're all fucked.

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Of course. SOme here actually believe people like Hillary and Trump go to jail. Quite hilarious actually.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They have known for sometime but were unable to share that info until the release of the house documents this week without breaking the law. There are questions that will come from this and I would say the biggest thing we learned this week is that it included President Obama and Vice President Biden.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'd disagree.   They basically tried to destroy the guy, and almost succeeded.  Doesn't seem like the same team to me.  If these kinds of things are the new normal, we're all fucked.

We have all been fucked for a long time .

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

They have known for sometime but were unable to share that info until the release of the house documents this week without breaking the law. There are questions that will come from this and I would say the biggest thing we learned this week is that it included President Obama and Vice President Biden.

Yet nothing will happen. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Of course. SOme here actually believe people like Hillary and Trump go to jail. Quite hilarious actually.

I have no illusion that the ex president might face some sort of criminal charges but I think it is fair to say that some of the players could be in trouble. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm almost that cynical trust me, but I'm not quite there yet.  :lol: 

It's just realism based on historical facts.