Check your account email address ×

Someone is getting nervous

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course. SOme here actually believe people like Hillary and Trump go to jail. Quite hilarious actually.

no one thinks powerful elected federal people go to jail . no one 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have no illusion that the ex president might face some sort of criminal charges but I think it is fair to say that some of the players could be in trouble. 

I don't even care about Obama in all of this, but there were several bad actors who need to face justice.  Listen to the words Trump is using during his press conferences, like "treason".  What these guys did was unprecedented.  Not prosecuting it would be a travesty imo.

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

pretty sure histiry has shown the world pretty clearly what happens to powerful feds 

That's exactly what I've been saying now and in the past.

But there are plenty of people who think that it's probable or eventual that some currently elected or past elected officials are going to prison. If you don't think there is, then you haven't listened to very many people profess their political opinions and thoughts. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I don't even care about Obama in all of this, but there were several bad actors who need to face justice.  Listen to the words Trump is using during his press conferences, like "treason".  What these guys did was unprecedented.  Not prosecuting it would be a travesty imo.

it will be shocking if it even  gets more than 15hrs total coverage with all news outlets combined let alone charges . unless some how it coikd be turned back to tve current adminastration then it wouls be non fucking stop on every channel every paper every feed 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That's exactly what I've been saying now and in the past.

But there are plenty of people who think that it's probable or eventual that some currently elected or past elected officials are going to prison. If you don't think there is, then you haven't listened to very many people profess their political opinions and thoughts. 

people talk shit but they rep down know the deal 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Op and some other geriatrics here do. 

Nobody elected but Paige and Struck could have a problem as well as Comey.   Paige and Struck rewrote the 301 documents and presented them to the court so yea they could be in trouble.  Comey went to the FISA court with information that he knew to be false so yea he could have a rub coming.   

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd disagree.   They basically tried to destroy the guy, and almost succeeded.  Doesn't seem like the same team to me.  If these kinds of things are the new normal, we're all fucked.

I didn't say they were part of the same "team", they are part of the same system-you know the swamp. Let me know when anyone of note gets arrested...

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

There's no doubt about that. What they did was so bad that Trump can't even find a way to exaggerate it. He's all talk though, won't do shit...

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

Op and some other geriatrics here do. 

You're a fucking geriatric, don't kid yourself.

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Nobody elected but Paige and Struck could have a problem as well as Comey.   Paige and Struck rewrote the 301 documents and presented them to the court so yea they could be in trouble.  Comey went to the FISA court with information that he knew to be false so yea he could have a rub coming.   

Agreed.  Don't see how some of these actors DON'T get prosecuted.  What speaks volumes area all these FSCE brain trusts think this is not a big deal, like this soft coup shit happens all the time.  I get that we're all cynical, but save the finger pointing and chortling about what the OP or some geriatrics think.  They should be outraged.  Intellectual giants.  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I maybe could see those assholes get something. They are not that high up but it seems like it because they've got a lot of press.

They would make a good offering to Trump's base to continue the illusion of "winning'...

By now though every knows this goes all the way to kenyan jesus so those two might be just enough to piss off the base, who knows...

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have no illusion that the ex president might face some sort of criminal charges but I think it is fair to say that some of the players could be in trouble. 

Who has immunity and who doesn't in all this? Can people like Comey, Shiff, etc, be charged and do time, assuming Trump and company decides to pursue charges?

ftr, I'm not making any distinctions about elected vs non elected.  Comey, Strozk, Brennan, etc., weren't elected, but their actions deserve prosecution.  I"ve already said I don't care or expect that Obama will get charged with anything, a rewrite of his legacy will be good enough for me.

On 5/9/2020 at 9:12 AM, Highmark said:

He didn't care when all his people were lying to congress.

He lied over and over about Clinton's private email server.....hell he had his own codename.  

When you read the transcripts of all the obama officials and compare them to what they said on TV it shows you how fucked up this situation is. 

38 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

true the big shots always have a fall team lined up well in advance 

45 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I maybe could see those assholes get something. They are not that high up but it seems like it because they've got a lot of press.

They would make a good offering to Trump's base to continue the illusion of "winning'...

By now though every knows this goes all the way to kenyan jesus so those two might be just enough to piss off the base, who knows...

It would go along way to knock down the illusion the left has of how squeeky clean the Obama administration was. Also the complete idiocy of the Russia hoax.