Check your account email address ×

Look at Sweden Trump says they are doing fantastic......

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They’ve been comfortable for decades.  They are just really good at taking advantage of it at any opportunity.

I can see a bunch of them getting the ax when the idiots at the top realize the consumer tax money isn’t coming in and the pot of gold they keep reaching in is empty.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the pro lifers here are just phonies when it comes to money v/s lives.

Remember dead consumers can’t buy anything.

Young people are not dropping dead and they are what drives the economy.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We do work at a few gubberment buildings. They are now saying this week that they aren’t going to open back up until July 1???? They are really getting comfortable at home getting full pay and benefits.

Many are coming off of sick leave.

:lol:

• Haha 1

All the old ladies at the florist today we're far less scared than Maine dope , no masks either

How is it people are so blind and dumb they don't even know a down or destroyed economy will be as deadly or worse? 

Edited by washedupmxer

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We do work at a few gubberment buildings. They are now saying this week that they aren’t going to open back up until July 1???? They are really getting comfortable at home getting full pay and benefits.

You look like a fool for not working for the government with that statement.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seriously, a hammer to the top of your head and a kick in a ditch....that fixes you.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Dumb fuck.  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I will have a job when this is all over. A bunch of them won’t dumb dumb. 

There are a few people really getting worried about Sweden.   You know why?  There will be no speculation on what would have happened if we would have NOT done a stay at home, like Sweden.  The facts will be out there and how one country weathered this vs another.  There will be no way to use scare tactics when you can't use speculation to drive the agenda.

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And a complete economic collapse will cost 10x's as many lives.   At least 40,000 for every 1% jump in unemployment.

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'd be happy to get exposed.  I've yet to wear a mask or gloves and I pretty go about my life as before the shutdown.  I'd be eating out every night if I could

Same here. Gloves and masks have not been required anywhere Ive been in the last 3 months. I don't and haven't worn either and most others around here don't either. 

Alaska is opening back up. Its a phased approach but the entire state will be opened back up by the end of the month.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Same here. Gloves and masks have not been required anywhere Ive been in the last 3 months. I don't and haven't worn either and most others around here don't either. 

Alaska is opening back up. Its a phased approach but the entire state will be opened back up by the end of the month.  

You said you wore one on the plane home.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I'd be happy to get exposed.  I've yet to wear a mask or gloves and I pretty go about my life as before the shutdown.  I'd be eating out every night if I could

Hey how's your old worthless Aunt doing ? Im still hoping she gets wind of the shit you type and kicks you right in the gingina. 

22 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said you wore one on the plane home.

If I said that I misspoke. The first plane vegas to seatte only 10% of the 40 people on the plane had masks. The second plane seattle to Anchorage had 80 passengers and 60 were wearing masks. I had a mask in my backpack incase it was mandatory. It wasnt and I didnt wear my mask. 

On 5/8/2020 at 11:57 AM, Mainecat said:

WOW the economy wouldn’t stay open as the infection rate would be huge and many would stay home for their own safety.

Economy open or not it would be just as bad or maybe worse.

wrong 

On 5/8/2020 at 11:57 AM, Mainecat said:

WOW the economy wouldn’t stay open as the infection rate would be huge and many would stay home for their own safety.

Economy open or not it would be just as bad or maybe worse.

wrong look around people figured out what was up and most are back to there life that bought in to the bullshit 30 days earlier.  so are just sheep fuckers still cowering in fear induced by there hero reporters 

• Like 1